Other leagues results

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
One league I'm in has 20 teams. Before this last weekend, 14 of them were either 7-6 or 6-7. Three teams better, 3 teams worse. Nobody had 8 wins or losses. Just interesting numbers. I got my 8th win yesterday and now have to wait for the number crunching to see if I made the playoffs.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm in 3 ESPN leagues

PF's one is a disaster and didn't even make playoff.

In my 2nd league, Wk16 was the superbowl and I lost in by 3 points with Denver defence reducing my score by -4. :mad: I'd have been better off playing no D/ST at all.

In the 3rd league, I have a 2 point lead heading into final game, which I'll probably lose too.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm in as the 5 seed playing the 3rd seed for the title. 1 & 2 seeds knocked out in first round by 7 & 8. With 20 teams, as the RB's fell there were none available. One week my RBs scored me zero. I won though. It's a PPR with 1.5 pts per. I don't think the rest of the league took that into account during the draft. I've got AJ Green, Hilton, Edelman, Adams, and Ginn. 3 of the 5 had good matchups any week. Also picked up Jacquiz Rodgers when he was injured. Works now that he's back and Sims & Martin are both out again.

Members online

Latest posts