OT/ Ticketstock.net tells me gameday, they don't have my tickets.

packeroil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As my title states, I bought Superbowl tickets in August for $2500 a pair. I flew to Dallas last week and was told the day of the superbowl that he could not get the tickets. after checking ebay, I noticed he had sold tickets to other clients for more money. I did receive a refund on my tickets but it didn't include travel/hotel expenses. I could not even give him a negative feedback as it was over 60 days. I'm sure if it was Seahawks/Ravens he would have had my tickets. Just thought I'd share with fellow PACKERS fans as I don't want it to happen to anyone else.

keg2005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also had the same experience with Ticketstock!! Bought the tickets in November. Was told 10pm the night before the game that he was unable to get the tickets due to the weather. I also noticed on EBAY that they sold tickets in January for more money same seats and I read on their feedback page that those buyers actually got tickets. Packeroil (post above mine) was lucky and actually got a refund. Almost two weeks after the game, I am still out $2600. And since I flew from Massachusetts to go to my 1st Super Bowl, I wasn't missing it. FYI, last minute tickets for the Super Bowl cost $3750 a piece. BUYER BEWARE, DO NOT BUY FROM TICKETSTOCK!!!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was sue for breach of contract and also alert ebay to hopefully prevent them from doing this again. Ebay is very buyer friendly. which can work both way

L

Lunchboxer

You could probably sue the guy. You paid money for said ticket and he should of given you the ticket.

I dont know alot bout law and stuff But I say thats a Breach of Contract.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Also had the same experience with Ticketstock!! Bought the tickets in November. Was told 10pm the night before the game that he was unable to get the tickets due to the weather. I also noticed on EBAY that they sold tickets in January for more money same seats and I read on their feedback page that those buyers actually got tickets. Packeroil (post above mine) was lucky and actually got a refund. Almost two weeks after the game, I am still out $2600. And since I flew from Massachusetts to go to my 1st Super Bowl, I wasn't missing it. FYI, last minute tickets for the Super Bowl cost $3750 a piece. BUYER BEWARE, DO NOT BUY FROM TICKETSTOCK!!!!!

Open a dispute on Paypal to get your money back. Then sue the guy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts