OT: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy Crap is right! I didn't bother to read the article until I read your post. $49 million for 7 years. That's what Terrell Owens was making in Philly, and he's not making a whole lot more in Dallas. I like Burleson, but he's not THAT good.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Hawks and the Vikings were smart they would've just tendered Hutchinson and Burleson and traded them, and saved about $70 million in the process

Reaction score
lol, don't let the numbers fool you. If you break down the deal, it is actually a 4 year contract worth about a little over 15 million. The final three years will be voided.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
lol, don't let the numbers fool you. If you break down the deal, it is actually a 4 year contract worth about a little over 15 million. The final three years will be voided.

Ive noticed most people dont know how NFL contracts work. Thats why people flipped out over the manuel deal,etc.

I should write an article explaining IT!

yay!

V

Vikeman

bye bye Burleson...aftr losing the greatest deep threat the nfl has ever seen...it' doesn't sting a bit.

OP
OP
B

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
all about da packers said:

Ive noticed most people dont know how NFL contracts work. Thats why people flipped out over the manuel deal,etc.

I should write an article explaining IT!

yay!
Please do. A **** like me could certainly stand to learn about it...

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The contract clauses being put in for restricted FAs may change how things are done for these players. It appears that Seattle's moves were a direct result of one-upmanship from Hutchinson's deal from Minny.

If this trend continues, it will change how teams treat RFAs. No longer will it be easy for a team to just match a contract.

Members online

Latest posts