1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Osama Bin Laden Killed

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Matty Flynn, May 1, 2011.

1. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    I think his basis was that Bin Laden was unarmed when he was shot -- unlike the American citizens in the World Trade Centers I guess.

• Like Like x 3
  2. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    The US going into Pakistan unannounced and taking out that bad guy will lay on the minds of future bad guys and their wild ideas of harm and destruction to the red, white and blue.

3. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,777
    I'm okay with that. Bastards need to know we will hunt their butts down no matter where the cowards hide or who is protecting them.

We need a radical to arise and run for president. His platform? Lets nuke the 7 holy cities of Islam. I don't want that to happen. But I would like the Islamic countries to start to worry about such a political agenda taking hold in the US. Perhaps then they would start policing their own. They would know that any major terrorist activity would give that political movement more followers in the US. I think they can very easily control these people, if they wanted to.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Radical + Radical = all out war.

Believe me, nobody wants that. They won't get scared because there's a radical in charge in the US. They think all US are evil regardless.

What will happen if there's a major assault in any holy muslim place, is that there will be backlash from the whole world. The US will be treated like a rogue country by the UN. The only supporters the US will have will be Israel. Not to mention the almost certain retaliation from Pakistan and Iran, which have nuclear material (not certain if they have fully build nuclear weapons).

What could happen is a similar method that they employ. Retaliate with the CIA and claim ignorance. Proceed like the Mossad did after the Munich Massacre.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +827
    Both Pakistan and India have nuclear weapons. Somewhere around 100 warheads each. The only reason the terrorists have not used weapons of mass destruction against the US is the US policy that we will respond in kind. In other words, you set off a nuclear weapon in New York city, we reserve the right to nuke one of your cities. And anyone who thinks we won't is kidding themselves. It would just be a matter of which city to nuke. That being said, India and Pakistan can't touch the US with their weapons, but that sub the US has in the Indian ocean can ruin their day in a heartbeat. And they can't find the subs.

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Right, but what I'm saying is that the other way around is also true. If America strikes first, they will respond by nuking US cities.

America can not act radically and attack preemptively. Not in such large scale. It would lead to the 3rd world war.

I have no doubt that the USA would win it, they have more military power than the arab world. But at what cost?

Right now, we're talking about 10000 civilians TOPS and the military casualty.

If an all out war would start, we would be talking about MILLIONS of civilians killed.

7. Darth Garfunkel

Darth Garfunkel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +495
    They won't get scared because they think they'll be getting 72 virgins anyway.

Which actually would suck come to think of it. My first time was a pretty awkward affair. I'd think 72 experienced ladies would be a lot more fun.

And if the guys get 72 virgins, what do the ladies get?

8. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Virgin or not, it looks like all females are getting f****ed.

9. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    100 lashes?

10. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,777
    Not all Muslims or middle easterners are radicals. The vast majority of them are intelligent normal people. It is these people, who if they saw a groundswell movement in the US, brought on by terrorist attacks, would expunge the radicals from their midst.

Believe me, I do not want to see a single innocent Muslim harmed in any way. I would much rather live in peace. And I do not want a radical in charge here in the US, only a political movement who's rallies would play on Al Jazeir.

I think it would only take a few cleriks and a few more politicians to come out strongly against the terrorists for Al Qada to be wiped off the map.

11. Unomee

Unomee Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +37