Oregon Packer Backer

Reaction score
Howdy y'all. Hailing from Hillsboro which is a suburb of Portland. I just purchased 2 tickets, 400 level open Club for the December 3rd game against the Bucs. My grandson was born late November 1996. I deployed for a six month cruise 3 weeks before he was born. Upon returning from the deployment he was wearing a baby Packers shirt. I promised him on the spot that I would take him to Lambeau the game after his 21st birthday. It will be epic!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great story!

Keep an eye on this board, I'm sure someone will have a tailgate you can crash.

Oregon Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Howdy y'all. Hailing from Hillsboro which is a suburb of Portland. I just purchased 2 tickets, 400 level open Club for the December 3rd game against the Bucs. My grandson was born late November 1996. I deployed for a six month cruise 3 weeks before he was born. Upon returning from the deployment he was wearing a baby Packers shirt. I promised him on the spot that I would take him to Lambeau the game after his 21st birthday. It will be epic!

Congrats and enjoy the game! The Bend Oregon Packers Owners Club will be rooting you and the Pack on!

Sky King

Reaction score
Very cool! It's a right of passage to attend a December game. This one will be even more special for you both. :):tup:

Members online

Latest posts