Opening Day!

AsylumGuido

Long Time Saints Fan
Reaction score
Joining in this one late and haven't read the whole thread, but I think the fact that the Saints have been in this very game twice before and the fact that they had far more off-season preparation gives them an advantage.

That said, I feel my Saints are the better team top to bottom and with the aforementioned will take the game. I can't venture a guess on final score, but I'll put the Saints on top.

AsylumGuido

Long Time Saints Fan
Reaction score
For who? I respect any Saint fan that comes on here and doesn't post smack. There have been a number of classy ones that have posted here. I have no problem with them. For example, this ***** guy.

Thanks for the support. As I mentioned in my intro thread, I was a Packers fan back in the 60's. But then, I moved to Louisiana in 1967 and found out we were getting a new team. Bingo! I have spent 4/5th's of my life as a Saints fan and finally won. I have nothing but respect for the Packer fans, but I do feel we are the better team overall.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the support. As I mentioned in my intro thread, I was a Packers fan back in the 60's. But then, I moved to Louisiana in 1967 and found out we were getting a new team. Bingo! I have spent 4/5th's of my life as a Saints fan and finally won. I have nothing but respect for the Packer fans, but I do feel we are the better team overall.
Hey that's cool. I actually like the Saints... I think your team and city went through a lot. You think the Saints are the better team and I think the Pack is. That's natural.. Go Pack

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dat.

Both offenses looked fantastic. As I said, our special teams coverage was unacceptable. And so was yours, I guess. Both defenses look like they have some work to do. What a shootout that was!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Wow...what a game. I have NO voice today. Make no mistake, the Saints are a good team. Officiating be damned, those guys did whatever they wanted in the second half. Still and the same... a win is a win.

Incidentally, navigating Lambeau and the entire stadium district was a complete and utter cluster -uck. I'm happy I recorded this game. :eek:) Go Pack.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Saints are a good football team. I hope we don't have to play them again.

Definitely have to give the Saints props. They really made this a nail biter. It's probably good for us that their starting DE was suspended. I hope we get our special teams coverage fixed before we see them in the playoffs.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely have to give the Saints props. They really made this a nail biter. It's probably good for us that their starting DE was suspended. I hope we get our special teams coverage fixed before we see them in the playoffs.
Yes but we were missing our Stud DE as well. ;)

Members online

Latest posts