onlymeiknow trolling attemps

Reaction score
All I can say is I'm glad Favre was gone when he was. I only wish it would have happened one year sooner. I'll cherish the memories he gave the Packer's, but everything ends eventually. If the next Aaron Rodger's is ready at the end of the current Aaron Rodger's career (10+ years), I'll feel the same way.
The only difference is that Rodgers will do the classy thing and retire when that happens.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First off, i blew up the picture and there is definitely cat hair on the lower left of that sweater.

Browsing back through twitter i found this:

I wish mom would stop wearing her high heels in the morning when she walks through the kitchen. It is so loud in the basement, Mr. Whiskers gets a headache.

I have to say, I was right on.
Now based on Ben's twitter research we can rule out my 'performance art' theory and advance the 'fat-parent's-basement-dwelling-cat-guy' hypothesis.

T

TheOnlyMeIKnow

First of all Bensalama 21, whether that is me or NOT, I have you on attempted stalking, which is illegal. Whether or not I have you on ACTUAL online stalking or not, you'll just have to wait and see. And since you've committed an illegal act here on this board, and the siteowner and mods have done nothing, they all as well as you are now liable for your actions. The little gobbledygook in the Help Forum Rules section is superceded by your actions, and there lack of.

I've got others of you on defamation of character, so congratulations. You've all included the Mods, but especially Longtime fan, have insured that this board is closed down. No apologies can save anyone who posted in this thread. It's been sent along to those that need to handle it. Mods should've been more dilligent in their job when handling members of their little clique.

For those that KNOW me, there is no question that my loyalty lies with Green Bay ONLY where NFL teams are concerned.

I wish all of you luck with your next board.

And I found him on twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/THEonlymeiknow

It is for sure because its the same username as what he uses here and also he lists the exact same birthday for both.

These are 2 things he said about the Packerforum

Looks like when he says "Packer fans, I don't mind talking to you" it proves he ISN'T a Packers fan. He's busted if he said he was.

packa7x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL online stalking? You do know you consent to anyone looking at your Twitter by making the profile public? The site owners/mods have no control over what any poster does outside of the forum, no vicarious liability here. Even if he did post something from your Twitter, it's in the public and thus fair game. Defamation of character? LOLLL

Listen, I know you're trying to act big behind a computer screen, but do yourself a favor. Crack open a law textbook, google a law article, ANYTHING to have something that comes close to a realistic comprehension of law.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
First of all … I wish all of you luck with your next board.
W
ell this is disappointing. After initially giving you the benefit of the doubt and engaging you honestly it became apparent that you either were/are 1) trolling pretending to be a Packers fan, or 2) so blinded by your hatred of Ted Thompson you couldn’t/can’t reason logically, or 3) still so immaturely enamored of Favre and bitter about his departure you couldn’t/can’t reason logically, or 4) generally ignorant about the Packers. Now, keep in mind when I type “ignorant” I’m not saying or implying you’re stupid, just that you lack information or knowledge either intentionally or not. But after reading your post, it appears your problems are more deep-seated.

Here are a few points to help you out: First, when you type, “whether that is me or NOT” it's as good as an admission it’s you. Second, read the first paragraph of packa7x’s post carefully. BTW, the term you are looking for is cyberstalking but I don’t believe there is such a thing as attempted cyberstalking. Also as a victim of cyberstalking you should be experiencing some of the following: Paranoia, anxiety, panic attacks, sleep disorders, and/or depression. Also you’ll want to keep in mind most successful prosecutions involve cases in which the stalker’s actions directly effect the victim in the real world, not just psychologically and not just on the internet.

Third – and this is a real killer for your case - truth is a defense to a charge of defamation. And courts are loathe to prohibit the expression of opinions because of a little technicality called the First Amendment. Check some of the case law and you’ll be even more embarrassed about equating your experience here with real cyberstalking and defamation.

Because your post was so crazy ‘off the mark’ I thought I’d check to see if you are from a jurisdiction in which your threats may be credible. You know, maybe in the Land of Oz things are different. Well, I didn’t have any luck in that regard but I did notice something interesting. After threatening to shut down this board, you were “last seen” viewing the ‘Woodson to Safety’ thread. I just wonder why you’d bother.

packa7x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Spot on Jack. So many things missing from his theory that he's going to get the site shut down. Cyberstalking because someone went on his public Twitter page? Claiming that opinions and facts, somewhat respectfully put, is defamation of character and libel? You need to demonstrate damage from the actions. Seeing as the community already had a negative perception of you, little to no damage could have been done. You're out of line.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
First of all Bensalama 21, whether that is me or NOT, I have you on attempted stalking, which is illegal. Whether or not I have you on ACTUAL online stalking or not, you'll just have to wait and see. And since you've committed an illegal act here on this board, and the siteowner and mods have done nothing, they all as well as you are now liable for your actions. The little gobbledygook in the Help Forum Rules section is superceded by your actions, and there lack of.

I've got others of you on defamation of character, so congratulations. You've all included the Mods, but especially Longtime fan, have insured that this board is closed down. No apologies can save anyone who posted in this thread. It's been sent along to those that need to handle it. Mods should've been more dilligent in their job when handling members of their little clique.

For those that KNOW me, there is no question that my loyalty lies with Green Bay ONLY where NFL teams are concerned.

I wish all of you luck with your next board.

Really?? We never got ONE complaint from you about anything...Not one reported post..

So if you felt threatened, why didnt you come to a MOD, report said post, or person, or go to Robdog? You didn't because you never felt that way..

These are what YOU agreed to when you signed up..

http://www.packerforum.com/en/privacy/

Personal information is information you provide about yourself that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, phone number, and social security number. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies or the content of websites of companies that the Site links to, does not own or control, or to people that the Site does not employ or manage

If you wish to restrict the disclosure of your personal information by those companies or individuals, you will have to direct any opt-out or other non-disclosure request to those companies or individuals in accordance with their respective policies.

http://www.packerforum.com/en/tos/

Monitoring
Siteowner has no obligation to monitor this Site or any portion thereof. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review any content, text, images, files, information or other materials submitted to or posted on this Site, including, without limitation, on the "Forums" portion of this Site, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such any content, text, images, files, information or other materials submitted to or posted on this Site, in its sole discretion, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you.

Siteowner does not endorse, and you may not rely on, any content, text, images, files, information or other materials submitted to or posted on this Site.

Siteowner shall not have any liability in connection with any content, text, images, files, information or other materials submitted, transmitted via this Site, or displayed on this Site, regardless of whether provided by Siteowner or any other party.

Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Siteowner, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from:

Good luck in getting any answers back from the "people" you whined to

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If picking on someone for living in mothers basement is enough of a reason to be arrested, jails would have been filled up years ago from those people..

L

Lunchboxer

Man this guy is full of good offseason entertainment.

Keep it going I need to get a bag of Popcorn this is getting good.

Reaction score

Good Job man!! Too bad when you sign up for twitter, you allow everyone and anyone (including me) to look you up and to use your twitter post (That is the point of twitter).

So you are telling me that every person that looks up someone on twitter or Facebook is a stalker? So if I add someone as a friend that I know on Facebook, or follow someone on twitter, it's illegal? It's not like I hunted down your address and phone number. Go ahead and sue me. I have nothing better to do.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This just in from Ted Thompson's Twitter account (we're buds and I sent him a link to this thread):

I can sue for defamation of character for people saying mean things about me on the internet? Wow! I didn't know that. I'm going to be rich! How do I get OnlyMeIKnow's address? Well, never mind. Other than a cat hair covered sweater and some 'sticky' comic books, what could he possibly have? signed: Ted Thompson.

OP
OP
PFanCan

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Amish, you are killing me. Next time, give me a warning prior to posting such hilarious-ness so I don't blow my soda through my nose again.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amish, you are killing me. Next time, give me a warning prior to posting such hilarious-ness so I don't blow my soda through my nose again.
Was your monitor ruined? Dang it! OnlyMeIKnow, can you ask your attorney, Mr. Whiskers, if I'm liable?

Members online

Latest posts