1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

onlymeiknow trolling attemps

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PFanCan, May 2, 2012.

1. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    As for the Favre vrs Rodgers debate: I'd prefer they do it the same way again. Brett is out of football and Rodgers delivered a SB win last year and MVP honors this year. Not even a close call. I will always appreciate what Brett did for the organization. But with all lives, once you cross a line it doesn't matter what you did before. Brett was a good guy when he admitted to his addiction and make a commitment to his family. He was certainly a selfish baby, thinking himself bigger than the most storied franchise in football history near the end of his careet in GB. Further, unwelcome lewd pictures to women just puts him down a few rungs. You don't agree? Would you do it? Pretty sad stuff from a guy who has to know he's considered a hero to some young people. He lost his dignity and my respect in the end.

2. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +606
    Which explains why the Packers drafted 2 defensive players in Raji and Matthews in the 1st round of the draft after that season. I don't seem to get why "Onlymeiknow" doesn't get that.

3. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,777
    I can't help apologizing. Sorry.
    I'm sorry that TT and Aaron have won a superbowl. I'm sorry TT has created the most talented team in the NFL. I'm sorry that AR is the best QB in GB history and currently in the NFL.

I'm sorry that Favre stunk and that his era was one of the poorest in Packer history. The Packers have won the NFL championship about every 7 years. With BF they only won 1 in 14 years. What a joke and disaster the BF era was.

As far as TT - sorry we are back on track - 1 every 7 years.

OnlyMeIKnow - I don't mind you posting. I think its funny. And I don't believe you believe this stuff. I think you somehow find humor in posting the stupidest thing you can think of, and then seeing how people react. Performance art? Either that or you are obese, live in your parents basement and your best and only friend is your cat.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    The 30 year drought of championships between 1967 and 1997 was the worst period in Packer history. The Packers won a lot of championships pre 1967 and that skews the numbers so I think the 1-7 thing is not a valid barometer. Plus the entire dynamics of the League have changed. More teams are now in play making the winning of the Super Bowl more difficult.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,777
    Come on man. Really? Reallllly?!?!?!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. 13 Times Champs

Ratings:
    +1,379
    My rebuttal at least had some reasoning attached to it. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54
    All I can say is I'm glad Favre was gone when he was. I only wish it would have happened one year sooner. I'll cherish the memories he gave the Packer's, but everything ends eventually. If the next Aaron Rodger's is ready at the end of the current Aaron Rodger's career (10+ years), I'll feel the same way.

8. PackersDraft

PackersDraft Draftnik

Ratings:
    +47
    OnlyMeIknow - The Skip Bayless of the forum.

Disagrees with the popular belief no matter how irrational his thinking is just to get a reaction out of others.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. jaybadger82

jaybadger82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    That's the thing, he gets a reaction. And a starring role in his own thread.

10. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    The one thing I can say for him is that he sticks to his guns

11. Bagadeez04

Bagadeez04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +133
    You all need to ignore this guy...this is silly.

12. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +625
    You realize Hargrove signed a one-year non-guaranteed contract, right?

You realize the Packers don't have to pay his salary while he's suspended, right?

You realize Hargrove doesn't take up a roster spot while suspended, right?

The Hargrove arguement is just unintelligent.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +868
    Come on, everyone loves an off-season troll! What else are we to do, watch reruns of Driver's Dancing with the Stars?

And there is an off-chance that he is not a troll and an actual believer in what he is writing!!! Imagine that.

Additionally, we now get to watch Amish and 13Times feverishly click "disagree" on each other's posts while blasting each other or differing opinions. What fun! Then again, they would debate a coin flip.

FWIW- I agree with 13Times on his first post. The 1 in 7 statement, though mathematically true over the life of the franchise, does not hold water from SB3 until 1990. And Brett has nothing to do with that part.

Also, I do not consider the "BF era" to be a "joke". Far from it, imo. Certainly, Brett Favre was a flawed individual and it was maddening on how often he pissed away games with his lack of ball protection, but he also played a big role in bringing the trophy back to GB after ~25 years absence. For his part on the '96 team, I give him credit. But, I DO now realize that he is an arrogant self-centered prick and am relieved that he is long gone. I don't care what the Packer organization decide to do with his #4. Hang it. Don't hang it. Whatever.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,777
    Yep, you are now on the 'disagree' list.

More humor: that 13 champs and now you actually took seriously some obviously sarcastic statistics posted in order to get a rise out of OnlyMe. LOL!

15. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,966
    has onlyme posted again?

16. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +606
    The last time he posted was last friday and he was on last night at 12:08 AM EST time

17. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +606
    And I found him on twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/THEonlymeiknow

It is for sure because its the same username as what he uses here and also he lists the exact same birthday for both.

These are 2 things he said about the Packerforum

Looks like when he says "Packer fans, I don't mind talking to you" it proves he ISN'T a Packers fan. He's busted if he said he was.

18. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +868
    DOH!

Another DOH! (I thought that was a weird statement coming from you. The sarcasm went right over my head.)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,777
    lol. Okay, u r back in good graces n off the disagree list.

In any thread started by onlyme I don't think one can expect much informative discussion going on. Now based on Ben's twitter research we can rule out my 'performance art' theory and advance the 'fat-parent's-basement-dwelling-cat-guy' hypothesis.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. 13 Times Champs

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Love is sweeter the second time around. :)

21. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    And I thought his posts here were annoying, SHEESH!

22. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    [​IMG]
    Meh.

23. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,966
    Come on theonlyme!!

We want to hear from you

24. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +278
    What mistake? he signed for the Vet Minimum of .8 million & change, the Packers only have to pay him HALF of that b/c he is suspended for half the year. We drafted for depth on top of that w/ Worthy & the dude from Iowa on top of the current D-Line Pickett, Raji, Wynn, Wilson, Neal...so where is this huge mistake...? Help me understand this b/c clearly you are so educated in the ways of an NFL GM...what do you do for a living?

25. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +606
    With that Auburn hoodie, could he be an Atlanta fan? I don't know of many Auburn fans from Wisconsin.

How is my post annoying? haha