onlymeiknow trolling attemps

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
As for the Favre vrs Rodgers debate: I'd prefer they do it the same way again. Brett is out of football and Rodgers delivered a SB win last year and MVP honors this year. Not even a close call. I will always appreciate what Brett did for the organization. But with all lives, once you cross a line it doesn't matter what you did before. Brett was a good guy when he admitted to his addiction and make a commitment to his family. He was certainly a selfish baby, thinking himself bigger than the most storied franchise in football history near the end of his careet in GB. Further, unwelcome lewd pictures to women just puts him down a few rungs. You don't agree? Would you do it? Pretty sad stuff from a guy who has to know he's considered a hero to some young people. He lost his dignity and my respect in the end.

Reaction score
Anytime you're less than 2 points apart in the QB rating from the MVP you are having a damn good year. Rodgers in 08 was much much better than Favre was. Unfortunately the defense didn't hold up its end of the bargain
Which explains why the Packers drafted 2 defensive players in Raji and Matthews in the 1st round of the draft after that season. I don't seem to get why "Onlymeiknow" doesn't get that.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, people here need to stop apologizing for Ted and Aaron and start expecting better, it's not getting ANY of you a job, or face time, or them calling you their 'buddy'. You aren't gaining anything from it, so let's start being intelligent and honest, instead of buddy buddy with Teddy and Aaron ok?
I can't help apologizing. Sorry.
I'm sorry that TT and Aaron have won a superbowl. I'm sorry TT has created the most talented team in the NFL. I'm sorry that AR is the best QB in GB history and currently in the NFL.

I'm sorry that Favre stunk and that his era was one of the poorest in Packer history. The Packers have won the NFL championship about every 7 years. With BF they only won 1 in 14 years. What a joke and disaster the BF era was.

As far as TT - sorry we are back on track - 1 every 7 years.

OnlyMeIKnow - I don't mind you posting. I think its funny. And I don't believe you believe this stuff. I think you somehow find humor in posting the stupidest thing you can think of, and then seeing how people react. Performance art? Either that or you are obese, live in your parents basement and your best and only friend is your cat.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry that Favre stunk and that his era was one of the poorest in Packer history. The Packers have won the NFL championship about every 7 years. With BF they only won 1 in 14 years. What a joke and disaster the BF era was.

As far as TT - sorry we are back on track - 1 every 7 years.

The 30 year drought of championships between 1967 and 1997 was the worst period in Packer history. The Packers won a lot of championships pre 1967 and that skews the numbers so I think the 1-7 thing is not a valid barometer. Plus the entire dynamics of the League have changed. More teams are now in play making the winning of the Super Bowl more difficult.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 30 year drought of championships between 1967 and 1997 was the worst period in Packer history. The Packers won a lot of championships pre 1967 and that skews the numbers so I think the 1-7 thing is not a valid barometer. Plus the entire dynamics of the League have changed. More teams are now in play making the winning of the Super Bowl more difficult.
Come on man. Really? Reallllly?!?!?!

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
All I can say is I'm glad Favre was gone when he was. I only wish it would have happened one year sooner. I'll cherish the memories he gave the Packer's, but everything ends eventually. If the next Aaron Rodger's is ready at the end of the current Aaron Rodger's career (10+ years), I'll feel the same way.

PackersDraft

Draftnik
Reaction score
OnlyMeIknow - The Skip Bayless of the forum.

Disagrees with the popular belief no matter how irrational his thinking is just to get a reaction out of others.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now onto my original post. Hargrove shouldn't have been signed by Ted IF Ted knew, and we have to assume he did know that Hargrove could be suspended for up to a year, which is reasonable to think he would be. This is a huge mistake before you even factor in the question of 'what if he's a Free Agent bust?'

You realize Hargrove signed a one-year non-guaranteed contract, right?

You realize the Packers don't have to pay his salary while he's suspended, right?

You realize Hargrove doesn't take up a roster spot while suspended, right?

The Hargrove arguement is just unintelligent.

OP
OP
PFanCan

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
You all need to ignore this guy...this is silly.

Come on, everyone loves an off-season troll! What else are we to do, watch reruns of Driver's Dancing with the Stars?

And there is an off-chance that he is not a troll and an actual believer in what he is writing!!! Imagine that.

Additionally, we now get to watch Amish and 13Times feverishly click "disagree" on each other's posts while blasting each other or differing opinions. What fun! Then again, they would debate a coin flip.

FWIW- I agree with 13Times on his first post. The 1 in 7 statement, though mathematically true over the life of the franchise, does not hold water from SB3 until 1990. And Brett has nothing to do with that part.

Also, I do not consider the "BF era" to be a "joke". Far from it, imo. Certainly, Brett Favre was a flawed individual and it was maddening on how often he pissed away games with his lack of ball protection, but he also played a big role in bringing the trophy back to GB after ~25 years absence. For his part on the '96 team, I give him credit. But, I DO now realize that he is an arrogant self-centered ***** and am relieved that he is long gone. I don't care what the Packer organization decide to do with his #4. Hang it. Don't hang it. Whatever.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on, everyone loves an off-season troll! What else are we to do, watch reruns of Driver's Dancing with the Stars?

And there is an off-chance that he is not a troll and an actual believer in what he is writing!!! Imagine that.

Additionally, we now get to watch Amish and 13Times feverishly click "disagree" on each other's posts while blasting each other or differing opinions. What fun! Then again, they would debate a coin flip.

FWIW- I agree with 13Times on his first post. The 1 in 7 statement, though mathematically true over the life of the franchise, does not hold water from SB3 until 1990. And Brett has nothing to do with that part.

Also, I do not consider the "BF era" to be a "joke". Far from it, imo. Certainly, Brett Favre was a flawed individual and it was maddening on how often he pissed away games with his lack of ball protection, but he also played a big role in bringing the trophy back to GB after ~25 years absence. For his part on the '96 team, I give him credit. But, I DO now realize that he is an arrogant self-centered ***** and am relieved that he is long gone. I don't care what the Packer organization decide to do with his #4. Hang it. Don't hang it. Whatever.
Yep, you are now on the 'disagree' list.

More humor: that 13 champs and now you actually took seriously some obviously sarcastic statistics posted in order to get a rise out of OnlyMe. LOL!

Reaction score
And I found him on twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/THEonlymeiknow

It is for sure because its the same username as what he uses here and also he lists the exact same birthday for both.

These are 2 things he said about the Packerforum

Packer fans, I don't mind talking to you, but if you're one of those ******* Thompson and Rodgers apologists just ****, you don't now ****!
I'm so pissed right now I'm throwing typos out at 70 WPM

Looks like when he says "Packer fans, I don't mind talking to you" it proves he ISN'T a Packers fan. He's busted if he said he was.

OP
OP
PFanCan

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Yep, you are now on the 'disagree' list.

DOH!

More humor: that 13 champs and now you actually took seriously some obviously sarcastic statistics posted in order to get a rise out of OnlyMe. LOL!

Another DOH! (I thought that was a weird statement coming from you. The sarcasm went right over my head.)

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DOH!

Another DOH! (I thought that was a weird statement coming from you. The sarcasm went right over my head.)
lol. Okay, u r back in good graces n off the disagree list.

In any thread started by onlyme I don't think one can expect much informative discussion going on. Now based on Ben's twitter research we can rule out my 'performance art' theory and advance the 'fat-parent's-basement-dwelling-cat-guy' hypothesis.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
And I found him on twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/THEonlymeiknow

It is for sure because its the same username as what he uses here and also he lists the exact same birthday for both.

These are 2 things he said about the Packerforum

Looks like when he says "Packer fans, I don't mind talking to you" it proves he ISN'T a Packers fan. He's busted if he said he was.
And I thought his posts here were annoying, SHEESH!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now onto my original post. Hargrove shouldn't have been signed by Ted IF Ted knew, and we have to assume he did know that Hargrove could be suspended for up to a year, which is reasonable to think he would be. This is a huge mistake before you even factor in the question of 'what if he's a Free Agent bust?'

What mistake? he signed for the Vet Minimum of .8 million & change, the Packers only have to pay him HALF of that b/c he is suspended for half the year. We drafted for depth on top of that w/ Worthy & the dude from Iowa on top of the current D-Line Pickett, Raji, Wynn, Wilson, Neal...so where is this huge mistake...? Help me understand this b/c clearly you are so educated in the ways of an NFL GM...what do you do for a living?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts