1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Only A Bears Fan Would Do This LOL!!!

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Krazygangsta, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Krazygangsta

Krazygangsta Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hahaha its so funny only a bears fan would do it and maybe a vikings fan also BTW... i dont know if you guys have this posted somewhere i did not see it ... so i thought id share it

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CHI/9981549

2. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LMAO, that's one guy I think I would love at the Poker table !!! :rotflmao:

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    heard something just as funny...

There is a local sports radio show I listen to and one of their sponsors is an attorney office..

One of the attorneys is a Bears fan and put out a sign b4 the SB, that said GO BEARS..

From my understanding, he put it in the ground to far, and its frozen and he cant get it out...

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    He'll probably just tell his Bears fan friends....."Hey! It was SUPPOSED to be spelled "PAYTON", not Peyton! I did it to honor Walter Payton!"
    Heck, if they are Bears fans, it's already known they arn't too bright, and will probably fall for it! :rotflmao: