Online Packer Streams

BerryGunner8

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in the UK, and have been a packer fan for a year, since i watched one match and have been hooked, but i cant now watch them, so i would like to no if any body knows any streams to watch them online?

BerryGunner8

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're welcome! You will need the TVAnts software and maybe Sopcast. Just google them.

If you've never used that software you may want to try watching some other stream now just to check that it's working before the Packers game.

SuperJoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can also try http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass, but this one will cost you, since it's a legal stream. I'm from Romania, so the chances of seeing NFL are slimmer than in UK. I used the site that Johnny talked about and I also used the Nflgamepass, and the quality is similar. The difference is that with nflgamepass you get to see the game whenever you want, which is a big plus, since the time difference is quite big. Also, there are some chances that the illegal stream may be blocked during the game. I guess you just have to see what suits you best. I prefer to pay the not so little money, just to be sure I see every Pack game.

dhazer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been watching the preseason games on justintv but i'm not sure if they will carry the games every week but i'm out here in PA and would love to find live streams so can we please keep this as a weekly thread?

Members online

Latest posts