1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Online Packer Streams

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by BerryGunner8, Sep 5, 2008.

1. BerryGunner8

BerryGunner8 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I live in the UK, and have been a packer fan for a year, since i watched one match and have been hooked, but i cant now watch them, so i would like to no if any body knows any streams to watch them online?

BerryGunner8

2. johnny_blood

johnny_blood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  3. BerryGunner8

BerryGunner8 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i dont know if they work yet bt thank you very much!

4. johnny_blood

johnny_blood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You're welcome! You will need the TVAnts software and maybe Sopcast. Just google them.

If you've never used that software you may want to try watching some other stream now just to check that it's working before the Packers game.

5. pack4life

pack4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Welcome to packerforum Berrygunner8. Nice to have a fan in the UK!

6. SuperJoe

SuperJoe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You can also try http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass, but this one will cost you, since it's a legal stream. I'm from Romania, so the chances of seeing NFL are slimmer than in UK. I used the site that Johnny talked about and I also used the Nflgamepass, and the quality is similar. The difference is that with nflgamepass you get to see the game whenever you want, which is a big plus, since the time difference is quite big. Also, there are some chances that the illegal stream may be blocked during the game. I guess you just have to see what suits you best. I prefer to pay the not so little money, just to be sure I see every Pack game.

7. dhazer

dhazer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been watching the preseason games on justintv but i'm not sure if they will carry the games every week but i'm out here in PA and would love to find live streams so can we please keep this as a weekly thread?