Online Memberships

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Earlier in the year, I advised everyone that I have purchased a Membership on PackersNews.com - That means I can post those articles here right away, that is "when" they have some... right now, I think they're all hiding in Hawaii and taking a vacation... 'course, when all you do is sit behind a typewriter... how hard can that really be... it ain't diggin' ditches, now is it!

Any ways - Let's see everyone post on this thread if they also have a Membership to other sites...

• JSonline
    Packer Report
    "Sporting News"
    ESPN (whatever they call it)
    I think even the NFL has something nowadays...

Well, you get the idea... this way we can get the latest up to the minute articles posted here first.. as soon as they come out... make this site even better than it already is.. What do ya say? which sites did I forget to mention? You all know I have the PackersNews watch... who wants to grab one of the others?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPB you have done a great job bringing outside articles to the forum. We certainly appreciate it!

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've registered on PackersNews.com, JSonline, Packers.com, and the Green Bay news-chronicle web site. Never paid for anything. I thought that was only for inside stuff and the "experts opinions" that I can probably get for free on these various sites. I usually check out most of the sites in the morning and post articles in here and the PackersNews.com forums, the only two I participate in.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giving this thread a rebirth - so the New Members can add their updates, as well....

What about it? I've already seen one person jump onboard with this premise...

Anyone else?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts