1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

One way to ask someone out on a date...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Pack93z, May 29, 2007.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    There must be something in the water down there in Brew town... LOL... maybe he should have a BEER :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18914479/?GT1=9951

Give me all the cash — and your number, baby!
    Thief hits on employee-victim after he and accomplice rob Milwaukee store
    The Associated Press
    MILWAUKEE - A thief found out the hard way that robbing a woman isn't the best way to capture her heart.

Two men robbed a U-Haul truck rental store around 3 p.m. Sunday, taking an unspecified amount of cash, according the store's owner. But instead of fleeing, one man lingered and tried to strike up a conversation with the woman he had just robbed.

"He stuck around and was trying to get the female employee's number," U-Haul store general manager Patrick Sobocinski said. "She said he was just saying, 'Hey, baby, you're pretty fine.'"

According to Sobocinski, one robber went behind the counter, put his hands around both employees' waists and demanded money.

The robber forced one employee to open the register and grabbed cash. Then he forced the workers to the ground and fled, but his accomplice waited for a few moments and then asked one clerk whether she'd go out with him, he said.

"She said he was saying, 'Can I get your number and go out sometime?'" Sobocinski said.

No surprise ending here — the woman turned him down, and he fled.

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I heard about this on the radio. Must be WI. Geez. The guy probably found a skinny lady in WI and knew he couldn't pass up the opportunity to ask her out. They are that scarce in this place.

Although if that line doesn't work a buddy of mine has mastered the "nice shoes wanna phuck?" line pretty damn well.

3. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I heard that on a local station here this morning while driving to work. The two DJ's were really having a good time with this one.

Gotta be the beer. :beersign:

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    that is one way to ask someone out but they could have had a meal or something.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    How much money can you get from a U-Haul store!?!?!?
    She SHOULD have said "Sure! Give me your number and I'll call you!" Then give the number to the cops!

6. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    G_B_P, you have got to be related to PackerChick! :rotflmao:

7. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    How now Really?