1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

One thing is for sure with our offense!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Lambow, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Lambow

Lambow Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It just became easier to remember the playbook for our offense. Really easy for all the WR's and TE's. Because EVERY play that requires a pass of 15 yards or more......Has been scrapped! ahahahahahaha
    I hope Rodgers and Tompson buy there retirement home together this year. Next year they might be unemployed.
    If you can't tell I have a terrible feeling about Rodgers. BUT. I do HOPE I'm wrong.

2. ChiliMaddensChili

ChiliMaddensChili Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Negative Nancy, how about giving the kid a game or three before passing judgement.

3. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What was the point of that post?

Are you just trolling or what?

4. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54
    No wonder I stay over at OTHER packer home more.

And of course, for some retarded reason, I can't even say the name of the other forum because the admins here block it out. Wow, what a lame place this has become . .

5. Bertram

Bertram Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    the software updated let the banned guys come back and everyone else left, so now there are only a few Packerfans left here and it has become BrettFavreForum.com.

6. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually PackersHome.com has been unbanned.

7. packedhouse

packedhouse Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Mike won't ask Aaron to do anything he can't do. I think the Packers play book is better than maybe any team in NFL. The key is can the offense line block for him? If they block we'll win a lot of games. Bart Starr was a pretty average quarterback who was surrounded by great players and it got him in the HOF. He was smart and had just a strong enough arm to make the plays in the play book. I'm not saying Aaron is going to be in the HOF, but I will say he can and should be a quality NFL QB and if that happens I'd bet we will win 10 to 11 games.

8. packedhouse

packedhouse Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Mike won't ask Aaron to do anything he can't do. I think the Packers play book is better than maybe any team in NFL. The key is can the offense line block for him? If they block we'll win a lot of games. Bart Starr was a pretty average quarterback who was surrounded by great players and it got him in the HOF. He was smart and had just a strong enough arm to make the plays in the play book. I'm not saying Aaron is going to be in the HOF, but I will say he can and should be a quality NFL QB and if that happens I'd bet we will win 10 to 11 games.

9. zoogies

zoogies Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    OP, that was retarded.

A-Rod has a strong arm. And the WCO rarely had plays that involved long bombs; that was Brett free-styling.

By the way, Favre's passer rating on passes over 20 yards? 66.9.

Bet you miss that.

10. pseudocide

pseudocide Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you sir, are an idiot.

11. RockJock07

RockJock07 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes he is and this is just another reason that real packers fans must give Aaron time to be great not dismiss him after one pre-season game.

12. starr15

starr15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hey why you so much on rodgers he could become amazing and the play book is supposedly gonna involve most of the i formation which means about 15 yards average a pass play

13. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54
    It wasn't when I posted that message, which means it was blocked until like 15 hours ago.

Pretty lame.