1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

One of Packers Greatest QB at his best.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Voltron, May 13, 2016.

1. Voltron

Voltron Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +72
    Saw this on youtube

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mondio

Mondio Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,779
    I knew he had a lot, I didn't realize it was that many. Man I miss Woodson and Collins.

3. Speedy14

Speedy14 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Taste like CHICKEN

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Twiddlemylobes

Twiddlemylobes Fat Tuesday Orleans

Ratings:
    +511
    Thoroughly enjoyed that while sipping on an extra sweet Shirley Temple
    Thnx !

5. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,012
    Has he EVER been good ? I remember when Rivers had a serious issue with him.

6. Speedy14

Speedy14 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I remember 2010, he played pretty solid, but was held together with strong Bear's defense, and 55% of the offense driven Matt Forte. We wenter 1-1 in the season, and kicked his Arse in the Championship playoff game (went crying to the bench) once we took away his toy, and blitzed him every down. Thereafter, he's been pretty much his natural throw it up, baby!

7. Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000 Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.

Ratings:
    +2,895
    After the Bears finally get out from under his contract and he is sitting on a bench for another team, I will greatly Miss the legendary Jay Cutler.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Sky King

Sky King Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +957
    He does pretty well for a person with Type I diabetes. Bears player or not that counts as something commendable as far as I'm concerned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Half Empty

Half Empty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +661
    I'd put that in the 'nice try' column. If it really affects/affected his play, he should have been doing something else. I'm colorblind, so I don't expect anyone to give me kudos for trying hard in graphic design.

10. ChesterfieldCheesehead

ChesterfieldCheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    Man this makes me remember haywards great rookie magnet season. And man how about seeing Sam shields get that pic as a rookie

11. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,990
    I only watched the first four minutes, although it was interesting to watch Cutler's delivery. 75% of his INT's are under thrown passes where he either threw flat footed or while backing up. On the 25% INTs where he actually planted and stepped into the pass, he overthrew the receiver. I rarely saw a pass where he just failed to make the right read.

12. Ace

Ace Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +525
    Really? or is this a joke?

13. Pokerbrat2000

Ratings:
    +2,895
  14. Ace

Ace Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +525
    Well I knew he had diabetes, I was referring to the post. He has diabetes and while I have no idea what that's like and would never make fun of anyone for it I'm not sure how it translates to him throwing INT's is all.

15. Pokerbrat2000

Ratings:
    +2,895
    After I posted that, I wondered if that is what you meant. Since you know how to Google and his diabetes story is all over the net.

I agree with you, not really sure how to view it in relation to interceptions either. He obviously has been able to play at a high level (in the Bears eyes) with diabetes, or they wouldn't have signed him to such a lucrative contract. So it can't really be an excuse for throwing interceptions. I would say its more like what Brett Favre had to deal with and his Vicodin addiction, just an added layer to a human being, that some may only view as a guy wearing a jersey on game day.

Oh wait a minute.....Favre threw a ton of interceptions didn't he? hmmmm....maybe we are on to something here? :coffee:

16. Ace

Ace Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +525
    And furthermore, he has in fact been TERRIBLE against the Packers over his career, which is what I thought the point of this thread was.

I suppose "He does pretty well for a person with Type I diabetes." is an accurate statement in the grand scheme of things as he is an starting NFL QB and let's face it his wife isn't terrible to look at. Doesn't change the fact that he can't stop throwing it to Green jerseys on Sundays though.

17. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,990
    Cutler also does pretty well for a person with a terrible on-field attitude, a frumpy demeanor, and the fiery zest of a painted turtle. He gets my respect for overcoming those hardships.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    I was about to post something along the lines of what El Guapo just posted, but glad that he beat me to it. His post is way more hilarious that I could have possibly come up with...

19. Packerlifer

Packerlifer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +514
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Packers907

Packers907 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
  21. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    I could care less about Cutler and I'm not a fan of kicking someone when they are down either.

22. Half Empty

Half Empty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +661
    So, why did you post to this thread? :)

23. Dirty Sanchez

Dirty Sanchez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +25
    I think "you couldn't care less about Culter", and who's kicking him when he's down? Cutler wasn't down! He was paid dearly by the Bears for every one of those interceptions.

24. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    I'm allowed to offer an opinion, just as you are :sneaky:

lol, means the same thing...and yes he was

I'm just not a sore Winner

25. Half Empty

Half Empty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +661
    Certainly, but why offer an opinion in a thread that you say you don't care about? Just want to see your name in print? :whistling: