One of Packers Greatest QB at his best.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew he had a lot, I didn't realize it was that many. Man I miss Woodson and Collins.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Has he EVER been good ? I remember when Rivers had a serious issue with him.

Speedy14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember 2010, he played pretty solid, but was held together with strong Bear's defense, and 55% of the offense driven Matt Forte. We wenter 1-1 in the season, and kicked his **** in the Championship playoff game (went crying to the bench) once we took away his toy, and blitzed him every down. Thereafter, he's been pretty much his natural throw it up, baby!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
After the Bears finally get out from under his contract and he is sitting on a bench for another team, I will greatly Miss the legendary Jay Cutler.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd put that in the 'nice try' column. If it really affects/affected his play, he should have been doing something else. I'm colorblind, so I don't expect anyone to give me kudos for trying hard in graphic design.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only watched the first four minutes, although it was interesting to watch Cutler's delivery. 75% of his INT's are under thrown passes where he either threw flat footed or while backing up. On the 25% INTs where he actually planted and stepped into the pass, he overthrew the receiver. I rarely saw a pass where he just failed to make the right read.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Well I knew he had diabetes, I was referring to the post. He has diabetes and while I have no idea what that's like and would never make fun of anyone for it I'm not sure how it translates to him throwing INT's is all.

After I posted that, I wondered if that is what you meant. Since you know how to Google and his diabetes story is all over the net.

I agree with you, not really sure how to view it in relation to interceptions either. He obviously has been able to play at a high level (in the Bears eyes) with diabetes, or they wouldn't have signed him to such a lucrative contract. So it can't really be an excuse for throwing interceptions. I would say its more like what Brett Favre had to deal with and his Vicodin addiction, just an added layer to a human being, that some may only view as a guy wearing a jersey on game day.

Oh wait a minute.....Favre threw a ton of interceptions didn't he? hmmmm....maybe we are on to something here? :coffee:

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After I posted that, I wondered if that is what you meant. Since you know how to Google and his diabetes story is all over the net.

I agree with you, not really sure how to view it in relation to interceptions either. He obviously has been able to play at a high level (in the Bears eyes) with diabetes, or they wouldn't have signed him to such a lucrative contract. So it can't really be an excuse for throwing interceptions. I would say its more like what Brett Favre had to deal with and his Vicodin addiction, just an added layer to a human being, that some may only view as a guy wearing a jersey on game day.

Oh wait a minute.....Favre threw a ton of interceptions didn't he? hmmmm....maybe we are on to something here? :coffee:

And furthermore, he has in fact been TERRIBLE against the Packers over his career, which is what I thought the point of this thread was.

I suppose "He does pretty well for a person with Type I diabetes." is an accurate statement in the grand scheme of things as he is an starting NFL QB and let's face it his wife isn't terrible to look at. Doesn't change the fact that he can't stop throwing it to Green jerseys on Sundays though.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cutler also does pretty well for a person with a terrible on-field attitude, a frumpy demeanor, and the fiery zest of a painted turtle. He gets my respect for overcoming those hardships.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Cutler also does pretty well for a person with a terrible on-field attitude, a frumpy demeanor, and the fiery zest of a painted turtle. He gets my respect for overcoming those hardships.

I was about to post something along the lines of what El Guapo just posted, but glad that he beat me to it. His post is way more hilarious that I could have possibly come up with...

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could care less about Cutler and I'm not a fan of kicking someone when they are down either.

I think "you couldn't care less about Culter", and who's kicking him when he's down? Cutler wasn't down! He was paid dearly by the Bears for every one of those interceptions.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, why did you post to this thread? :)

I'm allowed to offer an opinion, just as you are :sneaky:

I think "you couldn't care less about Culter", and who's kicking him when he's down? Cutler wasn't down! He was paid dearly by the Bears for every one of those interceptions.

lol, means the same thing...and yes he was

I'm just not a sore Winner

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts