One Lucky Dog

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My brother from Vancouver Canada called me tonight.

His friend won a Miller Beer contest he entered in Canada. His friend won, and is taking my brother along with him on the grand Prize. Trip for two.

Here is the agenda... 20 people.

Friday morning.... Take off from Vancouver International Airport with Miller Beer Reps as hosts... Arrive in Mil. Check into a hotel. Off to to a tour of the Miller brewery. Time permitting they then tour the Harley Davidson plant.

Saturday morning... Bus it up to Green Bay for a private Miller Beer Tour of the Stadium including the locker room and a at center field photo opportunity. (They were given instructions that they would be watched while on the field, and any person who attempted to cut out or take a clump of grass from the sacred turf would be sent home.) Very cool!

Saturday Lunch/Dinner in Green Bay and a bus back to Mil.

Sunday Morning Bus leaves for the Packers game. An opportunity to check out the tail gating as well as the local area.... Game time Center Field seats.

Bus back to the Hotel in Mil.

Fly back to Vancouver Canada.

That is SICK.

If any of you at the game see a dark haired, 34year old about 5' 10 wearing a Vancouver Canucks hat, do me a favour.... Please.

Slap him up side the head for me.

R.P.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
why bus back to Mil once up in GB tho..Seems like a lot of traveling.

But you are right LUCKY DOGSSSS

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
daaaaaaaaaang - that is awesome!!

wouldn't they like a sweet little blonde chick to come along - you know - for whatever they might need?? ;)

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Since all GB rooms are booked within hours of the schedule coming out, I bet they couldn't get any rooms.

4Packgirl said:

wouldn't they like a sweet little blonde chick to come along - you know - for whatever they might need??

I am going to the game and I have needs! :welcome:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's only a 2 hour drive from Milwaukee.......and what the heck, the bus driver is doing all the driving anyway! (I wonder if they will have beer on the bus?) :thumbsup:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It's only a 2 hour drive from Milwaukee.......and what the heck, the bus driver is doing all the driving anyway! (I wonder if they will have beer on the bus?) :thumbsup:

I live about 20 mins SOUTH of Miller Brewing and I made it up to Green Bay in about one hour and 45 mins..

If they take 43 north up its 65 most of the way..they can make in about hour and 30 mins

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

Since all GB rooms are booked within hours of the schedule coming out, I bet they couldn't get any rooms.

4Packgirl said:

wouldn't they like a sweet little blonde chick to come along - you know - for whatever they might need??

trippy - i'd go anywhere with you, buddy!! ;) this DOES include my OWN ticket, right?!? :thumbsup:

ChrisC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4Packgirl said:

:rotflmao: Nice try, trip!!

Hey, it looks as if you might be on to something?! Those tickets are valuable ;)

Chris

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
longtimefan said:

4Packgirl said:

trippy - i'd go anywhere with you, buddy!! ;) this DOES include my OWN ticket, right?!? :thumbsup:

(Be CAREFUL Trippster! She will take your tickets, and leave you WANTING!!!LOLOLOL!!!) :rotflmao:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

4Packgirl said:

yeah thats what I figured BUT with it being Miller you would think they would have rooms set aside for this.

But on a side note...I am going to a concert in GB on Saturday Dec 2 with Sunday Dec 3 a Packer game and thought there would be no way to get a room, low and behold I found one in downtown GB..

And This was just like 3 weeks ago..

So while it is very hard it is not impossible and all I did was do a search for GB area hotels, so like I said it is Miller they should have no problems, or would think they wouldnt.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
trippster said:
longtimefan said:

4Packgirl said:

(Be CAREFUL Trippster! She will take your tickets, and leave you WANTING!!!LOLOLOL!!!) :rotflmao:

HEYYYY - i've NEVER taken & not given in return. no self-respecting positions assistant would EVER do that!!! ;)

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey RP, I will see what I can do for you. 5' 10'' eh? @ 5'9'' I may have a chance but I doubt I can out run him since he's more than a decade younger than me. But if I wait until he's tipsy I might have a chance.
Packgirl- I would tell you I have an extra ticket but my wife might get just a bit upset. Then again seeing a tussle for the ticket may be worth it. (Better than the game will be?) :thumbsup: J/K

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packgirl- I would tell you I have an extra ticket but my wife might get just a bit upset. Then again seeing a tussle for the ticket may be worth it. (Better than the game will be?) :thumbsup: J/K

A Tail-Gate Party Jello Wrestling match for your ticket between 4Pakergirl and your wife."

This has possibilities..... You could bring the blow-up venue like pool, sell tickets, take bets, and sell the concept to M.T.V. for a "Packer Babes Gone Wild." episode.

I think you have a money maker idea here.

However we will need a Ref in the pool with the girls....

Who from this forum would be the best and most least bias ref?

I am kind of leaning towards Trom as the Ref. He has the most posts, and he would be like Fox News.... Fair and Balanced.

R.P.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i can always count on you guys to take a subject turn to complete fruition & beyond!! WAY beyond!!!! :D

p.s. i'd take wpr's wife down in the 1st round - easy - i'm a farm girl - sweet as sugar, tough as nails. ;)

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i can always count on you guys to take a subject turn to complete fruition & beyond!! WAY beyond!!!! :D

p.s. i'd take wpr's wife down in the 1st round - easy - i'm a farm girl - sweet as sugar, tough as nails. ;)
You have youth, speed and strength on your side for sure but she has a mean streak... I 'm just glad she don't read these posts :whippin:
I think Trom would be a good ref. :penflag:

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He can take 20 friends and not his brother?

It's a short drive to Green Bay when someone else is driving!

I don't see where it's mentioned which game he is going to. But I'll be at the Pats game, I'll whack anyone I see with dark hair from Canada. :)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:

You have youth, speed and strength on your side for sure but she has a mean streak... I 'm just glad she don't read these posts :whippin:

who do u think's smiting the heck outta me, wpr?? she's watching!!! ;)

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
4packgirl said:

who do u think's smiting the heck outta me, wpr?? she's watching!!! ;)

If she was I would be black and blue right now. But I am giving you a + just in case. :thumbsup:
By the way I didn't mention earlier that she grew up on the South Side of Chicago not far from old Comiskey (The Real) Park so she's tuff in that Chicago sort of way. (perhaps that disqualifies Trom for refing?)

Members online

Latest posts