On the Bright Side.

L

Lunchboxer

Well on the Bright Side it made the Packers come down to reality and they can be beaten and learn from it before the post season.

This team needed to learn that they can be beat. Now this week they can focus on the remain games. And clitch Home Field.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I agree.

They aren't going undefeated, just remember what the man once said, You can't always get what you want, but if try sometimes you get what you NEED.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The most positive thing is they got beaten fairly. If they had tanked a game or lied down with the perfect season on the line I would have puked all over myself.

L

Lunchboxer

I agree.

They aren't going undefeated, just remember what the man once said, You can't always get what you want, but if try sometimes you get what you NEED.

The old man once said
“Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.”
Vince Lombardi

Nuff said.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The most positive thing is they got beaten fairly. If they had tanked a game or lied down with the perfect season on the line I would have puked all over myself.

They can learn from losing like this. It's no different than the Broncos losing their first game back in 1998 when they were 13-0, oh and the 1991 Redskins, they were 11-0 and lost to the Cowboys. Both teams finished to win the Super Bowl, but lost a close game. The sky isn't falling on us!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
They can learn from losing like this. It's no different than the Broncos losing their first game back in 1998 when they were 13-0, oh and the 1991 Redskins, they were 11-0 and lost to the Cowboys. Both teams finished to win the Super Bowl, but lost a close game. The sky isn't falling on us!

18-1 sounds good to me now. Please beat the Bears and Lions. It's the Bears and Lions!!!! And at home.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The old man once said
“Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.”

Nuff said.

Didn't Lombardi lose a game and say he was glad cause it took pressure off his back to go undefeated?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
18-1 sounds good to me now. Please beat the Bears and Lions. It's the Bears and Lions!!!! And at home.

And please beat the Jaguars. During my week in Florida, I witnessed no one in Pensacola likes the Jags, proving there is NOTHING likable about them, they don't deserve to sweep a 13 loss team.

L

Lunchboxer

Didn't Lombardi lose a game and say he was glad cause it took pressure off his back to go undefeated?

Probably.

I did not want to go 19-0. I want is another World Championship and to stick it to favre one last time.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
And please beat the Jaguars. During my week in Florida, I witnessed no one in Pensacola likes the Jags, proving there is NOTHING likable about them, they don't deserve to sweep a 13 loss team.

This is getting scary. Another win? I will have to wait and see. Man did Houston lay an egg today though. Ugh. Maybe Wade out hurt but still.....ugh.

This is like upset Sunday.

Members online

Latest posts