On Day 1, the Packers will select X,Y,Z.

Reaction score
We have a thread on who you'd like the Packers to pick in the first three rounds, but I thought another thread was warranted about who you believe the Packers will actually take on the first day.

I'll get my predictions in:

Round 1: Sam Baker, OT, USC.

Round 2(A): Patrick Lee, CB, Auburn.

Round 2(B): Jason Jones, DE, Eastern Michigan

I might revise my picks if I think it's probable the Packers will trade down. As of right now, I think it's a possibility, but I think the introduction of a new revised draft value chart might create complications in terms of possible compensation the Packers would get, hence reducing the possibility of a trade down.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Round 1: Antoine Cason, CB Arizona
Round 2(A): Sam Baker, OT, USC
Round 2(B): Lawrence Jackson, DE, USC

Second day:

Round 3: John David Booty, QB, USC

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they'll trade one of their 2nd's so I see the Packers coming away from Day 1 with.......

Sam Baker, OT, USC in round 1

Charles Godfry, CB, Iowa in round 2

If TT actually doesn't make some sort of deal with one of the 2nd's. I think they'll look at TE too. John Carlson, TE, Notre Dame makes sense to me.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they'll trade one of their 2nd's so I see the Packers coming away from Day 1 with.......

Sam Baker, OT, USC in round 1

Charles Godfry, CB, Iowa in round 2

If TT actually doesn't make some sort of deal with one of the 2nd's. I think they'll look at TE too. John Carlson, TE, Notre Dame makes sense to me.

Good Lord, I might go crazy with joy if pick up Godfrey. Can't have enough Hawkeyes, if you ask me! Haha!

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) Sam Baker
2a) John Carlson
2b) Patrick Lee

That's if TT holds at where we're at right now. However, I think our 30th pick will be the spot where somebody tries to trade up to get Brohm, Flacco, or Henne.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No first rounders. We trade with Baltimore for two two's. One goes to Miami for Taylor. Our first second goes to the kid from Kansas.

Members online

Latest posts