On behalf of this incompetent offense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I apologize to the defense. You guys were finally formidable after years and the boring, predictable, idiot that is MM takes over?? and the offense actually got worse lol. When's the last time we lose to the queens, lions, and Bears at home btw??

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I apologize to the defense. You guys were finally formidable after years and the boring, predictable, idiot that is MM takes over?? and the offense actually got worse lol. When's the last time we lose to the queens, lions, and Bears at home btw??

I believe it was either 1962 or 1968. That was the last time the Packers were swept at home within the division.

Jason Comp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't our defense ranked 19th overall? I see your point if we were top 10 or something.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Isn't our defense ranked 19th overall? I see your point if we were top 10 or something.

They are top ten in points allowed

Ill take 30th in yards allowed if they are top ten in points.

2005--#1 in yards allowed..4-12 record..I guess that was acceptable?

Edit

Last edited:

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to have them bring in Jon Gruden. I think he could put some life into this team. He has proven to be successful, comes from the Holmgren tree and never lacks energy. He has a lot of offense knowledge and he could revive ARod.

This team has grown stale just like McCarthys attitude.

Jason Comp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are top ten in points allowed

Ill take 30th in yards allowed if they are top ten in points.

2004---#1 in yards allowed..4-12 record..I guess that was acceptable?
What? They were in the 20's for points and yards in 2004.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, MM shouldn't have called the play where the LT gets burned leading to a fumble and defensive TD. What a bad call. And right before that play, he should have reminded the line not to hold.

Or on the drive late in the first half when he told Cobb to drop the ball and then told Rodgers to miss an open Jones downfield. Awful calls.

The point is, mistakes clearly hurt the offense more than play calling.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to have them bring in Jon Gruden. I think he could put some life into this team. He has proven to be successful, comes from the Holmgren tree and never lacks energy. He has a lot of offense knowledge and he could revive ARod.

This team has grown stale just like McCarthys attitude.

He got cushy job broadcast booth not coming back to coaching....Nor is Dungy or Cower........ Bringing back O coordinator who got fired from the Miami tuna helpers...... that could happen.

Jason Comp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He got cushy job broadcast booth not coming back to coaching....Nor is Dungy or Cower........ Bringing back O coordinator who got fired from the Miami tuna helpers...... that could happen.
Philbin? Didn't MM call the plays still when he was here?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even in periods of sustained success, teams have ups and downs. We shouldn't make any rash decisions. Let's see how the playoffs go.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Sorry but this is pathetic. When did you become spokesman for the damn team ? And yes, I`m pissed.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sat this game out. Sounds like much of what I have witnessed the previous 9 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts