1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

On a Positive Note: Saints' Fan Discusses Experience at Lambeau

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by morningwood, Oct 1, 2012.

1. morningwood

morningwood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    "First and most importantly I hate that we lost. I was really bummed out.

Now the positives. The stadium was amazing. There could not have been a bad seat in that building. The aura of Lambeau just really did it for me. The fans could not have been nicer. I was told by several Packers fans how much they liked Drew Brees. I was not yelled at, cursed at and did not have one thing thrown at me. After the game people were still polite and offered condolences etc. Was nothing like when I was at Soldier field a few years ago.

I wrote this because we often see a lot of posts about how sorry the fans were at different stadiums."

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/my-lambeau-experience-257389/

We hear enough about bad experiences for visiting fans, I thought this was worth repeating. Good job playing host, it's the way it should be done.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +519
    Glad to hear it morningwood. I was down in NO a couple years ago. Man, Saints fans are fanatics! But nice.

ForgetFavre: give it up already. I'm sure that the Saints' defense got together before the game and created a pool for the first guy to poke Rodgers in the eye...."Take away his sight....that's it yeah! Blind him, that's how we'll win!" . . .

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    I deleted a few comments...One because it had no business here and then the ones that quoted it

Those that seen it know what and why...

This is a thread about a saints fan praising our stadium...

Let's keep it to that

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    some comments from that forum

Read the thread, makes me proud to be a Packer fan

5. Mighty Mike 77

Mighty Mike 77 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    that sounds quit good to me.... and makes me proud too, even though i am so far away in Germany. But wearin' my packers stuff always get's me Slaps on the back, Packers fans are everywhere....

and here in Germany are a lot of Packers fans at military communities....

and i never witnessed an angry word to any other fan except vikings and bears fans....

6. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    It's nice to hear that pack fans are good host's when people come to visit,it's the cheeeeeeeese:D

7. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    It's nice to hear that pack fans are good host's when people come to visit,it's the cheeeeeeeese:D

8. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    I went to the Panthers vs Packers game last season here in NC. The panther fan were REALLY nice as well. They offered us food and tossed the football around with us as well. Classy fans indeed.