On a more positive note...

OP
OP
K

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I must say that as much as I doubted Chapman, he is making a believer out of me. Excellent, heady play on the block to allow the touchback. Fantastic catch for the first down. Who knows, perhaps he will supplant Fergy as the number 3!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's Chatman dude. Sorry but after tonight's performance, he at least deserves his name to be typed correctly on a Packer Forum.

:lol:

OP
OP
K

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My sincere apologies, but as I stated, he is making a believer out of me, I'm not there yet. He did make some poor choices fielding (or not fielding) punts tonight, dude.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
only had one bad punt decision, but as was noted, great block on the touchback. He's not phenomenal, but way too trustworthy of a pr, and esp. a wr to let him go, imo.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
any reason for the change? someone new working with him or what?

As for chatman at wr, I think it was simply a matter of him finally being given a shot late last year, and he hasn't disapointed since.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chatman looked good, especially the heady play on the touchback. Maybe Bragg pushing him is helping. Bragg made a rookie mistake on the first punt he fielded. But on the second he did a good job of fielding it, turning the corner, making someone miss, and breaking a tackle. Chatman would probably have called a fair catch or let it go. I like the competition there.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre was in mid-season form.

David Martin was at the game
David Martin played.
David Martin caught a pass.

Jenkins played well and should be rotated in often.

Whittacker was better than expected. I blocked and moved off the line of scrimmage. If he keeps moving out he will be starting next year.

Collins needs some work but he is better than what was there last year.
Gone is my draft day-Who??

Second string DT's looked like 2nd string DT's

Defense looks behind in getting ready. Pray for health of the defensive players.

What a joy to see the Lambeau Leap!!

Members online

Latest posts