Olivia.....split left

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing all these women have in common is that none of them can hold a candle to MY wife.

Hey, I'm trying to get a puppy and a new boat so I'm laying it on thick everywhere I go.
I'll take the boat... you can keep the puppy lol.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The only thing all these women have in common is that none of them can hold a candle to MY wife.

Hey, I'm trying to get a puppy and a new boat so I'm laying it on thick everywhere I go.

Seems like a lot of guys here are looking for the woman who can provide them with the best Motorboating opportunity.....so you aren't alone! ;)

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Boat is kool.

We got a puppy last month. He's adorable, but I seem to spend half by drinking/relaxing time at home picking up his poop. Not kool.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well these puppies had special meaning to me. I had to put one of my dogs to sleep this past Jan. and one of her puppies from 3 years ago had her first litter with a really nice male I like. She was one of the best working dogs I knew. She was a rocket, very stable temperament, could do it all.

and motorboating is a popular way to pass the time :)

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree it's subjective, but I think there's a big difference between mixed ethnicity and exoticness. Meghan Markle comes to mind as someone who I consider both.

But yeah, it's in the eye of the beholder.

can of worms. who is more "exotic" and "ethnic" will commence.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well these puppies had special meaning to me. I had to put one of my dogs to sleep this past Jan. and one of her puppies from 3 years ago had her first litter with a really nice male I like. She was one of the best working dogs I knew. She was a rocket, very stable temperament, could do it all.

and motorboating is a popular way to pass the time :)
Sounds like a very valid reason.... I actually love dogs ... and that is the reason I tend to avoid getting more... it hurts too much when you lose one.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure how the thread went this way, but one should treat dogs the opposite of how celebrities treat their women. It's a lifelong commitment, and you should give them all of your time that you can. They deserve it.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like a very valid reason.... I actually love dogs ... and that is the reason I tend to avoid getting more... it hurts too much when you lose one.

My neighbor has one you are welcome to. I know he has one because it won't shut up and I am in the neighboring apartment building. I can't imagine what those in his building have to put up with.

Just like with kids, its not the dogs I have a problem with...it's the owners.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts