Reaction score
I got a laugh out of the way the Chicago Tribune reported it;
"Olivia Munn and boyfriend breakup".
Heh.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I will allow this thread to be open but if discussion starts to go off topic and conspiracy theories about his sexuality I will shut it down.

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I posted this elsewhere...for those of you who think that Olivia was a jinx on Rodgers, or for those who think that now that they've broken up the Packers will win the Super Bowl, I will point out that:

In the 3 seasons before Rodgers dated Olivia Munn, the Packers went:

34-13-1 during the regular season.

1-3 in the playoffs.

Rodgers was named league MVP once.

In the 3 seasons Rodgers dated Olivia Munn, the Packers went:

32-16 during the regular season.

4-3 in the playoffs, including 2 NFC Championship games.

Rodgers threw 3 hail mary's.

Rodgers was awarded the best play of the 2015 season.

Rodgers backed up his "R-E-L-A-X" statement after a 1-2 start to the 2014 season.

Rodgers backed up his "run the table" statement after a 4-6 start to the 2016 season.

Also, during their 3 years together, only 2 starting QBs won the Super Bowl: Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I feel bad for celebs at times like these. You can't even hurt in private

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why a threat before anything happens? Who cares? Why so sensitive? Anyways I wish Rodgers well no matter who he dates it has no effect on me.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For celeb babes,

her, Mila Kunis, Megan Fox, Angie Harmon, and Jordana Brewster top my list... so she's the only one single i think

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So looks like Aaron is making some free agent moves since Ted is scrapping the bottom of the barrel. He he

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I posted this elsewhere...for those of you who think that Olivia was a jinx on Rodgers, or for those who think that now that they've broken up the Packers will win the Super Bowl, I will point out that:

In the 3 seasons before Rodgers dated Olivia Munn, the Packers went:

34-13-1 during the regular season.

1-3 in the playoffs.

In the 3 seasons Rodgers dated Olivia Munn, the Packers went:

32-16 during the regular season.

4-3 in the playoffs, including 2 NFC Championship games.

Rodgers threw 3 hail mary's.

Rodgers was awarded the best play of the 2015 season.

Rodgers backed up his "R-E-L-A-X" statement after a 1-2 start to the 2014 season.

Rodgers backed up his "run the table" statement after a 4-6 start to the 2016 season.

Also, during their 3 years together, only 2 starting QBs won the Super Bowl: Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.

In other words;

Without Aaron dating Munn; The Packers are screewed !

:p :rolleyes:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wouldn't have needed the RELAX or run the table statements if they hadn't been in a hole to begin with. If they hadn't dug those holes in the first place, maybe they would have been hosting those NFCCGs. But whatever. No Super Bowls with Olivia either.

Anyway, too bad. I liked her in X-Men: Apocalypse. Even though she didn't really do anything.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
If the Pack start slow the same people wanting them to break up will be begging Aaron to get back with her.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
I liked her in X-Men: Apocalypse. Even though she didn't really do anything.
She was in the HBO series Newsroom, staring Jeff Daniels. Not sure if you watched any of that, bit it was pretty well written and I thought she was pretty good in that.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just glad it happened couple months before preseason so he can get over it and focus on getting another ring. i'm sure some of you have heard me talk about it a few times. I guarantee he will be more focused now without all the drama this relationship brought to the table for him and his family.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers deserves some privacy from us fans in regards to his personal life.
Oh I see.. thanks for the clarification. So we can talk about his relationship with Olivia ( or lack thereof) and that is not an invasion of his privacy... but if anybody dares say anything about his ****** preference.... that is crossing the line.... that is most enlightened.

D

Deleted member 6794

Oh I see.. thanks for the clarification. So we can talk about his relationship with Olivia ( or lack thereof) and that is not an invasion of his privacy... but if anybody dares say anything about his ****** preference.... that is crossing the line.... that is most enlightened.

I believe that all athletes as well as other famous people deserve some privacy regarding their personal life regardless of their ****** orientation. Of course that will never happen becauase too many people are interested in nondescript gossip leading to an entire branch of business that has no place of existing making a shitload of money.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She was in the HBO series Newsroom, staring Jeff Daniels. Not sure if you watched any of that, bit it was pretty well written and I thought she was pretty good in that.
Never saw that. I remember her mainly from being on Attack of the Show on the G4 network. She was one of those super hot nerd girls on a nerd show on a nerd channel, who was so hot your eyeballs would fall out of your head when you turned to that channel :)

Sky King

Reaction score
People do break-up for numerous reasons other than for alleged ****** orientation issues. Some fans repeat this rumor as though it's a given. Where's the proof?

Didn't this whole ****** orientation thing regarding Rodgers originate from some questionable Chicago source in the first place? That alone makes it extremely unreliable given the nature of the hyper-biased media. Even the headline from Chicago referenced above was mean-spirited in nature. I guess that when your miserable team gets beaten by Rodgers like a drum the vast majority of the time the small-minded fans and their pandering media resort to gossip for their revenge. If they can't be King they settle on the next best thing to gratify ethical pygmies: kill the King.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts