oline health and overall effectivness this year.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First off is bahk and Lang still ailing? Our oline has been banged up most the year. I wonder if that's why we can't run block or pass protect???
This week we face a top tier defense in the stink *** Vikings... We just got embarrassed by the flippin lions?!?!?! Oy. Divison on the line...... Are we ready for this up front?

We need to get our play maker's healthy. Lacy and da montster are game changers. They will turn Cobb and Adams into the dagger again. Starks is better in relief after lacy hammers them a few series. Our guys up front need to step it up though. Or nothing will be working against mn.......

We need a W.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^I think our poor run blocking is one of the main sources of our offensive problems. Until we can establish even a semi-threatening running game, we will continue to be easy to defend. We won't be bringing much offensive fire power into the playoffs without it either.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We sat thru the horrible officiating and even worse offensive output of the Badgers yesterday. I don't think I can stomach another day of such pathetic offense, even if I do get to do it from the comfort of my couch. I hope they've figured something out on offense because if they can't get something going, I'll probably get to see AP set a rushing record today.

realist4pack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way I see it between Lindsley getting pushed back, and Bahktiari getting beat 5 times a game I don't see much improvement coming. This team can't get much push running the ball.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tretter was the game changer today. Keep Linsley on the sidelines. Also place Barclay on left Tackle and bench Bahk

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tretter was the game changer today. Keep Linsley on the sidelines. Also place Barclay on left Tackle and bench Bahk
At least when Bakh gets beat out there, it's only once or twice a game one-on-one with the opponents best pass rusher. You put Barclay; or really anybody else than Bulaga over there against the Justin Houston, Ziggy Ansah's of the world and you're going to have to help him almost every time. We've seen it before when Bakh's went out. Having to swing an extra body puts the offense at an extreme disadvantage.

I'll take Bakhtiari, just wish he could put on some weight (muscle) one of these offseasons.

LarrysCrookedFinger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought Tretter looked pretty good today. Bahktiari has to clean up the penalties even though several of the ones he has had have been questionable.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least when Bakh gets beat out there, it's only once or twice a game one-on-one with the opponents best pass rusher. You put Barclay; or really anybody else than Bulaga over there against the Justin Houston, Ziggy Ansah's of the world and you're going to have to help him almost every time. We've seen it before when Bakh's went out. Having to swing an extra body puts the offense at an extreme disadvantage.

I'll take Bakhtiari, just wish he could put on some weight (muscle) one of these offseasons.

Bahk has 1-2 penalties a game that will kill drives. That to me is worse. Plus getting beat and putting rodgers in danger or not giving him time to throw. He's also cannot block on rushing attempts

Packers907

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Recievers still aren't on the same page as Rodgers. Cobb isn't catching the easy balls that he should. Jones finally found his way back into the endzone. Lacy finally pounding his way downfield again. Rodgers slowing coming back around to the 2 time MVP he is. Defense looking strong. Overall point...KEEP GUYS HEALTHY. We have seen time and time again what this team looks like when playing the way we know they can play but we can't do that with our starters in warm up suits on the sidelines. And I agree, Bahk is making wayyyy too many mistakes and we don't need mistakes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts