1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Old N/C forum user finds this site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cheesehog, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering where everybody went! This Forum looks Great! Hope to see a lot of the old posters from NC here as well as meet new ones. I was searching other boards and this one by far is the best.

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome Cheesehog, glad to have you on the site!

3. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome Cheesehog glad you could make it. There are many people from your old forum on here. I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

Later
    Leopardmech

4. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesehog- Welcome to the Best Packer forum "bar none"--from a oldtime Packer fan located in DePere, Wi. (five miles from lambeau Field.) Where are you located? Look forward to your postings!

5. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    pWT36, I guess I would consider myself an old time(r) PACKER Fan also. (SINCE'64). If I walk out my door, and walk 2 blocks north, the Bears are practicing (ARRRRRRGGH!) . Bourbonnais, Illionois Olivet Nazerine Univeresity ,4th year in a row. But Really, I consider it great! An opportunityt to have an NFL Team down the block? YES! I think there may be an ex Packer or 2 in training camp. I enjoy all NFL Games. Really when it gets close to Playoff time, IT"S THE BEST in the MIDWEST!

6. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome Cheesehog. You will find a lot of your old friends here and a bunch of new one. You've also found a very good site for Packer fans.
    :welcome:

7. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    well, im on here cheesehog.

8. pantherd

pantherd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Chick! Wassup?

Took me a while, but I found you guys. Didn't see the whole News-Chronicle collapse coming. Probably was obvious in Green Bay, but as an outsider, you assume all is well.

9. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Nice to see you Pantherd. Glad you finally found it.