Old N/C forum user finds this site

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering where everybody went! This Forum looks Great! Hope to see a lot of the old posters from NC here as well as meet new ones. I was searching other boards and this one by far is the best.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehog- Welcome to the Best Packer forum "bar none"--from a oldtime Packer fan located in DePere, Wi. (five miles from lambeau Field.) Where are you located? Look forward to your postings!

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pWT36, I guess I would consider myself an old time(r) PACKER Fan also. (SINCE'64). If I walk out my door, and walk 2 blocks north, the Bears are practicing (ARRRRRRGGH!) . Bourbonnais, Illionois Olivet Nazerine Univeresity ,4th year in a row. But Really, I consider it great! An opportunityt to have an NFL Team down the block? YES! I think there may be an ex Packer or 2 in training camp. I enjoy all NFL Games. Really when it gets close to Playoff time, IT"S THE BEST in the MIDWEST!

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Cheesehog. You will find a lot of your old friends here and a bunch of new one. You've also found a very good site for Packer fans.
:welcome:

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chick! Wassup?

Took me a while, but I found you guys. Didn't see the whole News-Chronicle collapse coming. Probably was obvious in Green Bay, but as an outsider, you assume all is well.