Old Brett Favre is done

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those who keep clamouring for Rodgers to play I ask that you note that Brett Favre:

1. leads the NFL in touchdown passes
2. is third in NFL passing completions
3. is 7th in passing yardage.

Why would you think a rookie QB could do better when Manning, Culpepper, Green and Vick cannot?

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that 130 QB rating by "grandpa" on Sunday shows he still has it.

I'm more concerned with our running game. "Grandpa" is the least of my worries as long as the line give him decent protection.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My only hope is that Michael Irvin finally shuts up. I basiclly have to change channels when he opens his mouth.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digs....did you see last night that that garbled mouth, waste of skin under a nice suit, piece of **** named Favre as one of his playmakers this week?

Thanks Mikey.....Brett really needs you to validate his abilities after you threw him under the bus last week.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Success is the best way to answer your critics.

Amazing how without evidence people said Brett was over the hill.

By the way Vick has never thrown 3 TD's in a game.

IndiPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre from it.

Was checking out Packers.com, had to look twice at this pic.
Initially expected the accompanying text to go something like this - "AP -- Brett Favre once again proved why he's considered one of the NFL's toughest players after having his arm torn off during Sunday's game. "I thought I had him," a solemn Simeon Rice was heard to say afterwards, after having grabbed Favre's left arm on a wild scramble late in the 3rd quarter. "Next thing I knew, I looked up and he was running down the field." Following the play Favre was attended to by trainers but refused to come out of the game, going on to throw two 4th quarter touchdowns and leading GB to a thrilling comeback victory. "It's a setback alright, no 2 ways about it," Mike Sherman told reporters at the post-game press conference. "But we fully expect him to be ready to go for next week.""

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That photo also shows something I had been wondering about.

Look at the difference in color of the gold on the stripes of the sleeves.
The sunny side is almost yellow and the shade side is more orange. I thought my old Favre jersey might be incorrect because it looks like the left sleeve.

The new lights in Lambeau must be bright because the yellow is more predominate at night games.

Members online

Latest posts