OL Today

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So with Barry out of the mix, is anyone on the FA list a viable option for us? Below is a list from ESPN.com by Len Pasquarelli. Any suitors?

Offensive line: Weight always has been a problem for Kendyl Jacox, released by New Orleans earlier this spring, but the eight-year veteran has started 85 games at guard and center. He's a little better than many scouts think. Former Pro Bowl performer Ron Stone might be another option. Possibilities at tackle are slim, with former Tennessee star Brad Hopkins (188 career starts) likely the best available. Hopkins has spoken about retirement but, for a team that desperately needs a one-year stopgap, he might be worth a phone call. Right tackle Scott Gragg might be able to help someone as a backup.

There's not going to be as many June 1st casualties as recent past due to the way recent contracts have been set up. Plus with the new cap, teams whom otherwise would have cut some good players have the ability to keep them. I'm still a bit concerned of our OL since this will be the catalyst for our entire offense this year.

If you're TT, who you gonna call ?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy who best fits the system. Gragg would come cheap and would be a nice backup like stated. I really think Verba is our best option though.

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we have to sit back and ee what we have: there is no need to add any more OL-men.
LT- Clifton, Kleem
LG- Colledge, Spitz
C- Wells, White
RG- Coston, Whittaker
RT- Tauscher, Moll
Let this guys play, we have alot of young talent, hopefully a combination can happen in which we can actually block this season.

Members online

Latest posts