OK so the wind is out of the sails. For now.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have faith Packers nation.
The season isn't over yet.
There is still time to turn things around.
If it gets to be hopeless, a losing record and we know fer sure they won't be in the playoffs, then we can get sad, mad and give up.
Until then, keep the faith.
I'm still hopeful for this team.
Anyone else wannna join me on that?

P.S. Don't forget the 2010 season. History repeats itself.
And this could be the year for a repeat of historical proportions.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it gets to be hopeless, a losing record and we know fer sure they won't be in the playoffs, then we can get sad, mad and give up.

I hope you are right but if we want to make the playoffs it's time to turn around things now.
At the moment it seems that we are getting worse instead improving our game.
I'm afraid that in the best case we will have a 3-4 record after playing the Rams.

Anyway - I still have faith because this team can do better than that, just get it done !

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10 and 6, maybe 11 and 5 will win the division. Have to start a streak in Houston Sunday. Totally agree about 2010--I thought we were out of the playoffs after the loss to the Lions that year.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always think s.b. and I think they get it right this Sunday night I know it won't be a cake walk just thinking they showed they can do it,just can't melt in the 2nd half of the game they need too do it this week:rolleyes: they have it in them just need to stop worring about interceptions they are there,and the talent to get them is there sacks interceptions off the minds and just make plays,the rest will come.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure it was a bad loss but I REFUSE to count out the season. Honestly I find seasons like this more intriguing than seasons like last year when we won all those games. There is still 3/4 of a season to go to find what we are capable of.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm not as optimistic as you. The offense isn't clicking at all. The coaching has actually gotten worse (especially the play calling). 9-7 won't get you in the playoffs this year... and 10-6 might come down to tie-breakers. I haven't forgotten the 2010 Super Bowl year, but this team looks bad.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the very worst. Like I said the very worst, we get some damn good players we haven't had the opportunity to grab near the top of every round in the draft, and we're loaded for next season!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
FF, I am still holding the faith. It's weakened and being held together with duct tape and sweat at the moment. But, I intend to wear my luckiest jersey this Sunday. That oughta fix it!

GO PACK!

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's still early in the season. Anything can happen, and there is no team that is truly dominant. I am actually beginning to believe in the Vikings. They have already won more games than I thought they would the entire season.

Latest posts