ok, I'm impressed

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before the season started I thought we would have a winning record. I actually thought that if things went well we could win ten games, but that was before I realized Thompson wasn't going to go and get a running back. To see us at 5-1 with virtually no running game and Brett throwing interceptions again is amazing. I'm impressed with the job McCarthy is doing.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and we haven't been playing terrible teams either. vikings have probably been the worst, but even then we went into their house to get the win.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:
and we haven't been playing terrible teams either. vikings have probably been the worst, but even then we went into their house to get the win.

None of our opponents have been pushovers. They haven't been top-tier teams either, but 5-1 is definitely something to be proud of with the schedule so far.

Watching New England-Dallas, I was wondering how the Packers would fare against New England. I hate to say it, but I don't think they could hang with New England for very long--not even for as long as Dallas did.

The Packers are a young, improving team, though, so I feel good about where they're headed.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am impressed with the packers this season. we played a VERY good d today which was a part of the reason we kind of sucked on o.

i think we can beat Dallas.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before the season started I thought we would have a winning record. I actually thought that if things went well we could win ten games, but that was before I realized Thompson wasn't going to go and get a running back. To see us at 5-1 with virtually no running game and Brett throwing interceptions again is amazing. I'm impressed with the job McCarthy is doing.

What I like is we're coming together as a team. Favre and our kicker both had off days, and we still won.

The refs sucked today and hurt us, but I'll readily admit, we got lucky the Redskins' WRs suck. Campbell's a good QB. I was impressed by his playing.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
Zero2Cool said:

THAT IS AWESOME! havent felt like that in a long time.

i dont understand how were above the cowboys.. as our one loss was in the Conference and theirs wasnt. but ill take it.

I was thinking the same thing.

The Packers have 4 NFC victories, The Cowboys only 3 at the moment. Maybe that's why they have the Packers listed first.

Members online

Latest posts