1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ok, I'm impressed

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packedhouse01, Oct 14, 2007.

1. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Before the season started I thought we would have a winning record. I actually thought that if things went well we could win ten games, but that was before I realized Thompson wasn't going to go and get a running back. To see us at 5-1 with virtually no running game and Brett throwing interceptions again is amazing. I'm impressed with the job McCarthy is doing.

2. mike_donnelly

mike_donnelly Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    and we haven't been playing terrible teams either. vikings have probably been the worst, but even then we went into their house to get the win.

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
  4. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    None of our opponents have been pushovers. They haven't been top-tier teams either, but 5-1 is definitely something to be proud of with the schedule so far.

Watching New England-Dallas, I was wondering how the Packers would fare against New England. I hate to say it, but I don't think they could hang with New England for very long--not even for as long as Dallas did.

The Packers are a young, improving team, though, so I feel good about where they're headed.

5. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i am impressed with the packers this season. we played a VERY good d today which was a part of the reason we kind of sucked on o.

i think we can beat Dallas.

6. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What I like is we're coming together as a team. Favre and our kicker both had off days, and we still won.

The refs sucked today and hurt us, but I'll readily admit, we got lucky the Redskins' WRs suck. Campbell's a good QB. I was impressed by his playing.

7. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
  8. BryanAschenbrenner

BryanAschenbrenner Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was thinking the same thing.

9. kewlbeans

kewlbeans Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

The Packers have 4 NFC victories, The Cowboys only 3 at the moment. Maybe that's why they have the Packers listed first.