1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ok, I'm going to eat some crow.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ThePerfectBeard, Jan 18, 2015.

1. ThePerfectBeard

ThePerfectBeard Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +224
    I just want to go on record and say, that defense played their asses off for 57 minutes. No that's not a backhanded compliment, they did a hell of a job. I did not expect anything close to what they did. I'm really proud of the way this defense shut me up for most of the game. They shouldn't have been put in the situation they were at the end of the game.

Sometimes my temper can get the best of me and that's not how I mean it. Nor do I mean to be a "negative nancy" at times. I try to describe myself as a realist and that's why I'll man up and eat crow.

We out toughed the toughest team in the NFL today and that's a hell of a statement to make. We have one hell of a base to start an amazing defense next year.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dbain21

dbain21 Chicagoland Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +143
    totally agree. Right now I'm gonna think about this loss and what could have been. It'll hurt but thats what I gotta do to move forward.

In 6 months my excitement for next season will be through the roof. I think this teams got a lot of reasons to make another run at this thing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SnakePlissken

SnakePlissken Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. I was inexplicably distracted...

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. melvin dangerr

melvin dangerr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +135
    Major changes might include, Coaching, More aggressive play, Bigger D'backs, OC, ST replacements, memory cards that say 60minutes, not 57minutes of football......