Ok, I'm going to eat some crow.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just want to go on record and say, that defense played their ***** off for 57 minutes. No that's not a backhanded compliment, they did a hell of a job. I did not expect anything close to what they did. I'm really proud of the way this defense shut me up for most of the game. They shouldn't have been put in the situation they were at the end of the game.

Sometimes my temper can get the best of me and that's not how I mean it. Nor do I mean to be a "negative nancy" at times. I try to describe myself as a realist and that's why I'll man up and eat crow.

We out toughed the toughest team in the NFL today and that's a hell of a statement to make. We have one hell of a base to start an amazing defense next year.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
totally agree. Right now I'm gonna think about this loss and what could have been. It'll hurt but thats what I gotta do to move forward.

In 6 months my excitement for next season will be through the roof. I think this teams got a lot of reasons to make another run at this thing.

SnakePlissken

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. I was inexplicably distracted...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Major changes might include, Coaching, More aggressive play, Bigger D'backs, OC, ST replacements, memory cards that say 60minutes, not 57minutes of football......

Members online

Latest posts