OK- heres how we will beat Tampa Bay ...............

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shake things up a little - run the no huddle offense to start the game - throw a halfback pass - do a reverse on a punt or kickoff return - do a fake punt , depending on field position - show some emotion on both sides of the ball and on the sidelines - have some coaches yell in the referees ear on bad calls - cut down on penaltys - win the turnover battle - run the pitch sweep better - have the defense try and strip the ball when making a tackle - hit the TE over the middle - thrown for the 1st down marker on 3rd down instead of throwing it short and hope he makes it on his own - better clock management at the end of the half or end of the game - //// We do these simple things and we win - thats not asking much is it ??

GO PACK :thumbsup: :pals:

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about just playing the whole game instead of just the 4th quarter?

But yeah, no huddle, sense of urgency - that's what I want to see out of the Packers this Sunday.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand why we need the no huddle offense. Our offense has moved the ball with ease, there's no need. We just have to stop ******** up when as we get toward the red zone.

With the inexperience on our OL, I think a no huddle offense will only lead to more mistakes. Focus on controlling the ball, not making mistakes/turnovers.

Also, a no huddle offense means that our defense will have to be on the field longer. I don't see how that can be a good thing.

Of course if we're trailing in the 4th quarter, then there's no excuse for not using the no huddle offense -- we need a sense of urgency in that case.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:

But yeah, no huddle, sense of urgency - that's what I want to see out of the Packers this Sunday.

no kidding
2:00 warning seems like the time the packers wake up

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:

Well said. Points scored in the first count for just as much as points scored in the fourth. Someone needs to fill this team in on that fact.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the Sherman protocol - let the other Team score first and often....
Then step back and become confused as to what just happened...
Take a bathroom break and go figure out whether some wake-me-up-I'm-not-dreamin' pills might help.. (that's halftime)
Come back out and repeat what occurred before the break....
Oh yea... PLAY SOME FOOTBALL..... DOH....

Anyone seeing a trend here...... Anyone? Year in, year out?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBPrez you are right on the money, only he gets into the bathroom an cann´t even take a leak by himself !!! Then he calls Rossley to have some advice on how to hit the toilet instead of the floor, and the Rossley calls his wife to give him the advice and then his wife tells him to take the leak sitting down on the toilet !!!!! But then Shermy asks if he should take the toilet cover up before he sits down !!!! and then they repeat the whole issue with Rossley´s wife !!!!!

Have a good one !!!!!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
IPBPrez you are right on the money, only he gets into the bathroom an cann´t even take a leak by himself !!! Then he calls Rossley to have some advice on how to hit the toilet instead of the floor, and the Rossley calls his wife to give him the advice and then his wife tells him to take the leak sitting down on the toilet !!!!! But then Shermy asks if he should take the toilet cover up before he sits down !!!! and then they repeat the whole issue with Rossley´s wife !!!!!

Have a good one !!!!!

In order to write something like this you must have too much time on your hands.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Chamuko said:

Have a good one !!!!!

In order to write something like this you must have too much time on your hands.

:shock: :eek: :lol: 8) :-? :shock: :twisted: :wink: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Too damn funny, I almost choked on a support call... LOLOL :!:
He's right, Chamuko... Waaaaay too much time....! :oops: 8)

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay Chamuko. You said pray all day Sunday. Do you think starting out the day by going to church and praying through the sermon will work? Just kidding.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes Carol it will help a lot !!!!!

By the way Rabid and IPBP today I had to much time because my boss, sorry I mean my wife, gave me the day off so instead of washing and ironing clothes and cleaning dishes, cleaning restrooms and washing his SUV I hve been surfing the internet !!!!!!!

Goooood Luuuuuuuuck Packers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
How about starting Arron Rodgers?

Ohhh Damn... I think I am in big trouble on this forum now.

RP

Nah, you're fine... quite a few are already entertaining that idea, as we speak.

The trick, I think, is for the Staff to remember they have viable backups who can spell the worn out, or ineffective, O-Line personnel from time to time and keep everyone rested like we usually do with Batman.

Adrian Klemm sits down in favor of Grey Ruegamer
Will Whitticker gets a rest from Scott Wells
Flanahan should be allowed to sit down and regain some strength by Chris White (or Scott Wells)...

The Personnel is there, folks - just that two certain Coaches apparently seem to have forgotten that fact.... Veterans don't always need to work with the A-team during the week before THAT game... C'mon now.. be realistic..

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

RP
Aaron Rodgers is a lot more gooder - PackerChick
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Phil,

Do you have a crush on PackerChick? I recon you do... And it is cute.

"It's just the little things you do.... That make me feel this wayyyy.... But darling most of alllllllllll.... I love how you love me."

Invite me to the wedding. I buy great wedding gifts.

(Big ole smile.)

RP

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Raider Pride said:

RP
Aaron Rodgers is a lot more gooder - PackerChick

OH Phil, you dirty little man. UR Funny.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Phil,

"It's just the little things you do.... That make me feel this wayyyy.... But darling most of alllllllllll.... I love how you love me."

(Big ole smile.)

RP

Maybe he does. He joshes me a lot and thats ok. You gotta take a joke once in a while.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohio, sadly, it would require creative, out-of-the-box thinking from our 2 offensive (take that word ANY way you wish) gurus...yes, the Mikey and Tommy show.

As for the requisite puffy-chested Bucs' fan...why yes, we can beat you...only if our coaching staff gets their heads outta their ***** and allows players to make plays, instead of playing like they don't want to lose. Then, it is anyone's game, but history does not indicate our coaches will do the right thing.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Phil,

(Big ole smile.)

RP
I am just using her to get to Obi1. That typing in CAPITALS thing is HOT!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts