ok here is my new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, Thank You Mods. Some of us, like me, live and breath The Green Bay Packers and anything less than a SB title leaves us PO'ed when the season ends. That and poor drafting, coaching, game management, .......;)

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I left a forum once because a mod would debate my points and then delete my replies without grounds so it looked like I had nothing to say. That was frustrating.

I am new here so I don't really know how things tend to work, but if it's merely urging people not to derail threads I can't see how that's worth getting upset over.

Last edited:

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Good, that's what I thought.

Soooooo.... why is it that I can't ignore a mod?:)
If you put a Mod on Ignore you wont be able to see them posting anything to keep the thread on track or giving you a warning or something.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
If you put a Mod on Ignore you wont be able to see them posting anything to keep the thread on track or giving you a warning or something.
Ok, got it. No problem here. You guys do a good mod job imo.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Ah well ... Mods ... Hang in there and try to get a good night's rest. The sun will come up ... You'll have an extra bowl of Wheaties and you'll be prepared to once again conquer the world. Buck up there bunkies. :tup:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Mods ... Hang in there and try to get a good night's rest.
I work nights now, my employers don't appreciate it. I've tried.
The sun will come up ..
Tell me about it. I drive 4 miles due east into the rising sun in the morning at this time of year. In the fall I'll do it again. when it clears, the time changes so I get to do it again. Maybe the cranks in the state legislature will get their way and drop daylight savings time.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
To whoever is reading this thread and have some contempt for the Mods be glad we dont do this to new members...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Yes that is a real ban message from a forum.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been banned once from a dog training forum for calling out a mod :) after she erased my posts with links to the original author ( who happened to be a friend of mine) of the words she was passing off as her own.

That's my one and only banning. I've definitely left a few though when I figured they weren't for me. So tread lightly mods LOL

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Locking this thread as I feel it ran it's course. As the OP never responded back in this thread after his original post.

If anyone has any questions regarding an action taken by a Moderator please PM them to work it out and get clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online