OK - for some positve notes ..........

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pack is 0-3 , but only one game out of 1st place . Favre's record on Monday night is 17-10 ( 8-2 in the last 10 ) . All time record vs Carolina , GB is 5-2 - including last years Monday night win 24-14 @ Corolina .

NOW i feel better after reading those numbers - Pack wins 23-20 .

GO PACK :pray: :cross: :chug: :thumbsup:

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What was Favre´s record against the Bucs at Lambeau? What was the Packers record at Lambeau BEFORE Sherman? I want the Pack to beat the Panthers on MNF But stats are only history and history is here to be rewriten every day, and right now I feel that history counts 0 in the scoreboard...... Unless Favre becomes Favre again, some of our offense guys show up, lets say Ahman gets more than 100 yards, Fergy begings to act according to his big mouth, O line stops making stupid mistakes that end in a lot of penalties and Rossley stops calling the plays or gets a bright light miracle that clears his brain and acts as an OFFENSIVE, AGRESIVE OC..... Yes we will also need to keep Master Bates and his guys improving every game a little bit... Then we will have a lead on the scoreboard no matter what the Panthers do.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
his record mean nothing, records doesn't mean a thing, it's a completely different situation and you can't expect the packers to win based on a record.. I think we are about to go 0 - 5 in the upcoming games :(

Members online

Latest posts