1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ok Coaching Staff

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packedhouse01, Oct 3, 2006.

1. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    How about some accountability here, how long are you going to leave Carroll in there? The guy is getting toasted all night long. It's time to set his butt down on the bench. On the touchdown I will ask again, where in the hell are your linebackers? This is a team that needs some accuntability. If you want to get better you better send a message that you won't accept bad play and then as coaches you better coach them to be better during the week.

2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    no sh*t. I agree.

3. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I have been saying this for a long time, the worst thing in this team is the coaching staff, please look at MM´s face, he is lost.

Well this season is lost so how about some accountability for TT too???

Iff the season is lost as it is well cut your looses now and get a real HC NOW, use this season to clean the house and get the team back on track for the 2007 season.

9-31 is embarrasing.

MM is a Mistake as Carroll and Manuel are...

2-14 season looks very realistic to me..

4. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    McCarthy you can't panic here at the end of the game. You look like a deer in headlights

5. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    McCarthy better have a little talk with Sanders because his defense has had a major collapse in the second half. This defense was supposed to be reputable at best. I suspect that our defensive backfield coach, Schottenheimer, isn't doing his job very well.

6. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Collins should be held accountable as well.

7. BearPerspective

BearPerspective Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    2nd half?

Dude, if it werent for two gifts inside the 5 yardline, this game wouldve been out of hand in the 2nd quarter. It takes time. This is a young team and new staff. There will be games like this for a while.

8. DakotaT

DakotaT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good point Pyle, absolutely no deep help!