OJ Simpson: How I would have murdered my wife...

Reaction score
On a fox interview, OJ Simpson will discuss how he would have carried out the murders if he wanted to murder his wife.

NEW YORK — In an account his publisher considers a confession and some media executives call revolting, O.J. Simpson plans a book and TV interview to discuss how, hypothetically, he could have killed his ex-wife and her friend.

Article link.

Is this guy f'in insane? WOW! :shock:

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, he is insane, but everyone knew that.

IS FOX INSANE??? This has to be in worst taste than anything ever aired on tv.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Jime Rome was talking about this. He was wondering how some1 could get away with this

Something about double jepordary. Once you've been found innocent or acquitted you can't be retried for the same case.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
SICK................

and so is this

Simpson has failed to pay the US$33.5-million judgment against him in the civil case.

His NFL pension and his Florida home cannot legally be seized. He and the families of the victims have wrangled over the money in court for years.

++++++++++

Why cant they take that stuff? or at least a small % of it

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've seen some sickening things on American TV, but this tops them all. I hate to sound like my grandfather, but I can't believe what this country has come to. The fact that this would even be allowed speaks volumes about the nation we've become.

Off my soapbox now...

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the father of his ex-wife or Ron Goldman walked up behind him on a golf course and put a bullet in his head, I would give a few bucks for their defense fund.

sweetvalleyhigh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the father of his ex-wife or Ron Goldman walked up behind him on a golf course and put a bullet in his head, I would give a few bucks for their defense fund.

Hard to believe it hasn't happed already.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
his next book will be "How I got away with it, if I did it".

lol seriously, I think he just needs to talk about it because he feels guilty, because he is guilty lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts