1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Oh What an Idiot!

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by pyledriver80, Apr 25, 2006.

1. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ricky Williams just got suspended again for Drug Use. I know this is not Packer News but it makes me think that guys like him and Javon Walker, Ckletidus Hunt, Etc, don't realize just how good they have it.

Lay off the pot, Work your *** off and play football for your millions of dollars. It just baffles me

2. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How will he pay back the money he owes the Dolphins??

3. Kyle

Kyle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Selling kind bud.

4. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    forgot the money he owes the dolphins... what about the money he owes his dealer!?!?!

5. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I read somewhere that he uses the weed because of the mental disorder that he has. I think that his condition has something to do with anxiety, not sure. Possibly (and probably) just an excuse, but I have seen Montel Williams talk about the use of pot for his problems, and he seems very sincere about the benefits. Anyway, who am I to judge.

6. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    cocaine has roughly the same effect as rhitalin on kids with ADHD, but is not recommended as a substitute for rhitalin.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    MS is supposedly helped by pot. I don't know, as i don't have MS. IF Williams has a mental condition, then WHY wouldn't he just go to a doctor, and get a PRESCRIBED medicine for it? ANSWER: BECAUSE HE LIKES HIS DOOBIES!!! Pretty simple to figure out. He threw away his football career once before for it, now looks like he did it again.