Oh there is a God !!

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Boulahrouz was great when he played for HSV, together with Daniel van Buyten our best central defence in the last twenty years.
Rajkovic showed that he could be a real improvement for our defence but then tore his ACL :mad:
I like him and his style of playing football though I know he certainly wasnt good enough for a team like Chelsea.

Its all realative nessie i did not know if im honest they played for Hamburg, they just did not cut it at the Blues. Like Brian Laudrup who was exellent but did jack at Chelsea...............strange. :rolleyes::confused:

Edit : In fact the only reason Laudrup was not in my team was because i knew of him before and how good he was. Boulahrouz similar remember him from the Dutch team looked great sadly a let down for CFC for whatever reason.....but there you go. Im on a roll now Bogarde came with a big rep from Barca and on big bucks and hardly played what a waste of money rant over Honest!!! :mad::laugh:

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dusch doesn't really mean the same thing in German. Does it? :D
You know the answer Sandolf, at least the pronunciation is the same :D
Auge made the list because he was one of the most arrogant Bayern players of all time. I just dont like him.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Auge made the list because he was one of the most arrogant Bayern players of all time. I just dont like him.

He was a very good player as i remember however just full of self importance and arrogance, remember Aberdeen scored against him the look on his face was priceless..............Like what? that was just not meant to happen. :D

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score

Of course I do nessie. Screening the casting tapes for a Dusch Das commercial is one of the most enjoyable single tasks I can remember in my entire editing career. :D

btw... You have a pretty impressive English vocabulary. It makes it easy to spin these "doppel" meaning gags.

Members online

Latest posts