OH NO! Jolly Arrested on Drug Charges.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dd80forever said:
Greg C. said:
I'm surprised that possession of codeine is a felony. I thought it was just a painkiller used by dentists, and not really a recreational drug. It's not a drug I associate with addiction or the illegal drug trade, but then, I don't know much about this stuff. I'm a long way from writing off Jolly. We'll see what happens.

It can be used as a painkiller, but large amounts can be used just to "Get High".

Ted's got to do the right thing here and release Jolly. It's already a circus. We don't need this.

you do know Favre was addicted to this right? So we should just drop Favre a few years back too right. I mean Teds got to the right thing here.

Where did Favre cme in to this situation. But since you are looking to stir the Pot, OK

Brett wasn't arrested with 14 million pills. Brett had a addiction. I seriously doubt Jolly was taking that many pills himself.

Brett Addressed it like a man, Jolly got busted by the cops. You really are digging to here Packnic

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
dd80forever said:
Greg C. said:
I'm surprised that possession of codeine is a felony. I thought it was just a painkiller used by dentists, and not really a recreational drug. It's not a drug I associate with addiction or the illegal drug trade, but then, I don't know much about this stuff. I'm a long way from writing off Jolly. We'll see what happens.

It can be used as a painkiller, but large amounts can be used just to "Get High".

Ted's got to do the right thing here and release Jolly. It's already a circus. We don't need this.

you do know Favre was addicted to this right? So we should just drop Favre a few years back too right. I mean Teds got to the right thing here.

Where did Favre cme in to this situation. But since you are looking to stir the Pot, OK

Brett wasn't arrested with 14 million pills. Brett had a addiction. I seriously doubt Jolly was taking that many pills himself.

Brett Addressed it like a man, Jolly got busted by the cops. You really are digging to here Packnic

Johnny Jolly is the best option for 2nd or 3rd DT is he not. so by using your logic in every other thread on this board, Jolly should be brought back no matter what. NO MATTER WHAT, he has to come back because he is better than Harrell.

and Favre came into the picture when you start wanting to kick other players off the team without hearing so much as a 4 line blurb. Yet you want Favre on this team no matter what.

bring the cleansing.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dd80forever said:
Packnic said:
dd80forever said:
Greg C. said:

Johnny Jolly is the best option for 2nd or 3rd DT is he not. so by using your logic in every other thread on this board, Jolly should be brought back no matter what. NO MATTER WHAT, he has to come back because he is better than Harrell.

and Favre came into the picture when you start wanting to kick other players off the team without hearing so much as a 4 line blurb. Yet you want Favre on this team no matter what.

bring the cleansing.

Jolly apparently is a thug idiot, If this is true. He broke the law. Brett just wants to Play football. Trying to compare the two is absurd. You get a felony by dealing Codeine, goodbye no matter what your status on the team. You want to play football, GOD FORBID, you should be given the chance to compete.

Way to turn this into a Brett Favre thread though, Thanks for the Cleansing comment bait as well. Keep it coming.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dd80forever said:
Packnic said:
dd80forever said:
Greg C. said:

bring the cleansing.

Jolly - busted by the cops with illegal drugs. A ten year supply of illegal drugs that more than likely was going to be distributed. Distributed as in sold to drug addicts, kids, etc.

Favre - admitted he had a problem and sought out help. Got himself clean and has since moved on.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Packnic said:
dd80forever said:
Packnic said:
dd80forever said:
Greg C. said:

bring the cleansing.

Jolly apparently is a thug idiot, If this is true. He broke the law. Brett just wants to Play football. Trying to compare the two is absurd. You get a felony by dealing Codeine, goodbye no matter what your status on the team. You want to play football, GOD FORBID, you should be given the chance to compete.

Way to turn this into a Brett Favre thread though, Thanks for the Cleansing comment bait as well. Keep it coming.

By Bretts OWN admission, he had Deanna tell her dentist her tooth hurt to get pills..Or getting pills form team mates,obtaining a prescription that way is also illegal is not not? By reading Bretts take on his addiction, he did it for the feeling he got, Jolly may or may not be looking to make money..

I truly do not see a big difference between to the two to be honest. Both have an issue and it seems to be Jolly's 1st trouble and the Brett thing was his 1st trouble.

If Jolly takes this and fixes his life then what is the issue?

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Ten year supply" of "pills"? That is utter speculation. We don't know they were pills, and this was not a ten year supply of recreational drugs, unless you are measuring things in terms of normal usage of Tylenol with codeine.

We don't know the details. For all we know it was liquid codeine (Purple Drank) for a party with his friends back home. I'm not saying that is a good thing, but there's no reason (yet) to talk about Jolly as though he's Pablo Escobar, or even Terrence Kiel. Kiel was busted for shipping codeine and possession with intent to sell. So far Jolly is just busted for possession.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
johnny_blood said:
"Ten year supply" of "pills"? That is utter speculation. We don't know they were pills, and this was not a ten year supply of recreational drugs, unless you are measuring things in terms of normal usage of Tylenol with codeine.

We don't know the details. For all we know it was liquid codeine (Purple Drank) for a big party with his friends back home. I'm not saying that is a good thing, but there's no reason (yet) to talk about Jolly as though he's Pablo Escobar.

Sorry, someone said something about 12,500 pills.

Members online

Latest posts