Oh man..I made a bet

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I made a 20 dollar bet with my friend that the Packers who 7-9 or better. The schedule says they can do it.

Bears twice - could sweep them, at least split
lions - harrington...we win
Vikings - we'll sink their hopes
Ravens - god awful team
Eagles - No TO, No Mcnabb, No Running game (we'd stop them anyway, our run d is nasty)
Seawhaks - that one is probably a loss. But Al Harris is playing..so :)

If the offense truly has clicked, and with klemm out, wells in, and lil man Gado gettin it done...the offense should be ok. And the defense continues to get better(except carroll. 43 yard penalty, 19 yard touchdown? what the ****, kid..) we could win those games.

I need a pep talk guys, so i dont feel like ive wasted 20 bucks! We can lose 2....

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
My prediction is 5 - 10! :D

I found some weird system in our wins and losses which will make this come true!

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:49 pm Post subject: Re: So were does the elevator stop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GakkofNorway said:
I see a 1 - 15 record.

4 days, 4 more wins :wink: Way to go Gakk 8)
Please search for more of a system and maybe after monday you'll be turned around to 8 : 8. (I'll be waiting there) :wink: :lol:

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love when ppl look at the schedule at the beginning of the year and pick out all of last year's good teams, and then say that the Packers (or whomever) have some insermountable schedule. Wait 'til the season plays out and you'll see that "unbeatables" like the Ravens and Eagles don't look quite as tough.

I too am gaining optimism...the team has been in every game, always plays hard, and continues to show promise. Forget the Reggie Bush talk!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
I love when ppl look at the schedule at the beginning of the year and pick out all of last year's good teams, and then say that the Packers (or whomever) have some insermountable schedule. Wait 'til the season plays out and you'll see that "unbeatables" like the Ravens and Eagles don't look quite as tough.

and beatables like the lions, buccs, browns, and, well yeah

i'm not still completely negative but i felt like throwin that in there

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz....it will definately happen. 8-8 is not out of the question. 7-9 can win the division. Go through the schedule week to week and you'll see it all fall into place. The bears might not win another game this year.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
My prediction is 5 - 10! :D

I found some weird system in our wins and losses which will make this come true!

At 5-10 they'd still have to play in week 17.

Someone else a month ago said they would go 6-11.

Do your math, people! 16 games in a season!

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the seahawks have clinched homefield by week 17, they'll likely be sitting their starters. That could be an easy win for the Packers if that's true

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
laugh it up arrow, but he beat the browns (I know, I know) with two practice squad receivers and BMW (4th string receiver) and a bum leg. Harrington had our 1st and second string receivers, Kevin jones healthy, and two good legs. (and a bad arm.) And harrington only beat ARZ by 8 points. We'll see, but I think when the lions come to lambeau it will be a good game for once.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I made a 20 dollar bet with my friend that the Packers who 7-9 or better. The schedule says they can do it.

Bears twice - could sweep them, at least split
lions - harrington...we win
Vikings - we'll sink their hopes
Ravens - god awful team
Eagles - No TO, No Mcnabb, No Running game (we'd stop them anyway, our run d is nasty)
Seawhaks - that one is probably a loss. But Al Harris is playing..so :)

If the offense truly has clicked, and with klemm out, wells in, and lil man Gado gettin it done...the offense should be ok. And the defense continues to get better(except carroll. 43 yard penalty, 19 yard touchdown? what the ****, kid..) we could win those games.

I need a pep talk guys, so i dont feel like ive wasted 20 bucks! We can lose 2....

After the way Philly choked last night, we should have no trouble with them. We thought we choked in that game with Minny.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
big3 said:
You will not beat detroit, garcia should be back after thanksgiving, if not before.

oh no!! not Jeff Garcia! :lol:

I laughed out loud reading that one. :lol:

One of my favorite Packer moments was the Grave Digger crushing Garcia in the playoff victory against the 49ers.

Members online

Latest posts