1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Officiating

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by yooperfan, Dec 14, 2004.

1. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think the NFL should take a real hard look at that crew who "officiated the Packer - Lion game. I don't know if they were at a different game or what but they stunk this game up. Their ineptness didn't favor one team or the other, they were just plain bad. If this kind of officiating is allowed to continue it is a dark day in the NFL. Of course after reading that even if Sherman would have challenged the non-interception in the Philly game the NFL heierarchy says it wouldn't have been over turned, I'm wondering if the officiating brain trust knows anything.
    Oh, and it was not just this game where the officials were an embarrassment, I have seen plenty of others. :roll:

2. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It wasn't just this game, it seams to me the officals have been the difference in alot of games this year. I can't remember a year where i have seen this many flags. Sometimes you have to wonder if the ref's are betting on football and covering their bets. Also i can't remember a Packer team drawing the rag this often, this can be traced right back to coaching. :puke:

3. Bettie_Page

Bettie_Page Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The crew was just trying to run up their rushing stats to make them look good at the end of the season. :D