Officiating At Yesterdays Game

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
The major blown call was the missed Lions TD that should have been, and yes, it shows that the rule needs to be changed because it should have been reviewed. I'm not sure I see what the huge outcry is over Jordy's catch/fumble. He called fair catch and looked like he had it.

You can't say the refs were "out" to screw the Lions, but there sure has been some bad reffing this season, I must say.
I agree, and EVERY team in the league has gotten a crummy call at one time or another.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do think some of the rules should be changed, and they wont change unless they are talked about. To the Lions, Bears and Vikings fans I have already heard from about this game all i have to say is what my Dad told me when I was 5. "If you dont want to play by the rules dont play the game."

But i agree with what was said already in this thread. There were a lot of calls that went against the Packers that were bogus. The loser announcers just couldnt talk about anything except how the Lions were getting screwed on every play. Billick is still a bitter Viking ********* even after all these years!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts