Official week 3 pregame thread: Tampa and Tom terrific

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not taking any grown *** man that doesn't know how to read the rules seriously.

It was a joke. Easy tough guy. I know being a mod has you feeling like you’re 10 feet tall. Get a sense of humor.

D

Deleted member 6794

the offense did nothing after each int

The Packers scored seven points off one of the interceptions. In addition all three of them were actually like punts with the Packers taking over at their own 32, 19 and 24 respectively.

D

Deleted member 6794

Going by multiple reports that Bak is playing in Watson is out. Cob will play and of course Watkins is out.

I have seen reports that while there's optimism Bakhtiari will be able to play the decision will be made close to game time.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
No reason for any team to declare their inactives, until the required 90 minutes b4 kickoff. I think people are reading media predictions as to inactives and active, which aren't official.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have seen reports that while there's optimism Bakhtiari will be able to play the decision will be made close to game time.
True. In addition I saw a report that back was going full steam at the last practice and felt great. Cause for optimism.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the ol line can't protect, and the defense plays soft and passive, going to be a long day.
BUCS, 23-10

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers inferiority complex w Brady shows and continues - home opener for Tampa - Scotty Miller goes off - Tampa 31, Pack 10.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
BUCCANEERS INACTIVES
  • WR Chris Godwin
  • DL Akiem Hicks
  • WR Julio Jones
  • CB Zyon McCollum
  • TE Cade Otton
  • T Donovan Smith
  • QB Kyle Trask

PACKERS INACTIVES
  • DL Jonathan Ford
  • T Caleb Jones
  • T/G Sean Rhyan
  • WR Samori Toure
  • T Rasheed Walker
  • WR Christian Watson
Guessing that this means Bahk is a go!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My concern for Bakh is the same for Jenkins. Besides the rust they need to shake off, how do they hold up under the rigors of live game action. This isn't rehab or practice anymore.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
My concern for Bakh is the same for Jenkins. Besides the rust they need to shake off, how do they hold up under the rigors of live game action. This isn't rehab or practice anymore.
They might be on a "pitch count" and obviously if either is struggling or out of shape, I don't think there is any reason why MLF just wouldn't pull them and say "good work for now".

I'll take a semi-healthy Bahk and Jenkins for 2-3 Q's over the alternatives.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Bakhtiari shouldn’t even be thought of to start again this year. There I said it. Recent comments from MLF in the matter has finished convincing myself of that. I had hope, I really did and didn’t wanna give up on him. Real shame we have to pay this guy a **** load of money to do leg lifts and walk like an Egyptian during the week in rehab. The whole situation is an annoying and frustrating complete cluster *** and no one is going to look good here. He needs to just retire and we can move on. I’m sorry but it’s time.
So.................. is it ok to think about him maybe starting again this year? Like he did today. Just how big of a cluster is this? Is anyone looking good here? Is it time for him to retire now?
Just 3 days after you spewed all this and then jumped on me for living under a rock. You're quite the soothsayer. Should Alexander and Watkins retire too?

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BUCCANEERS INACTIVES
  • WR Chris Godwin
  • DL Akiem Hicks
  • WR Julio Jones
  • CB Zyon McCollum
  • TE Cade Otton
  • T Donovan Smith
  • QB Kyle Trask

PACKERS INACTIVES
  • DL Jonathan Ford
  • T Caleb Jones
  • T/G Sean Rhyan
  • WR Samori Toure
  • T Rasheed Walker
  • WR Christian Watson
Guessing that this means Bahk is a go!

Don't want to over-react too early, but Sean Rhyan has been a bit of a disappointment thus far.

On the flip side, Zach Tom looks the part.

Latest posts