*** Official Vikings vs Packers Game Thread ***

Reaction score
Game is set to start in a little over an hour.

Don't forget to check out the PF.com LIVE CHAT during the game, where quite a few members from the board will be discussing the game as it happens live.

Brett Favre cannot throw TD passes to players open in the endzone. He didn't do it against the Chiefs last week, and he didn't do it against the Broncos.

What's that Brett, you want to meet me on the field at Lambeau during warm-ups and run a route into the endzone, so you can prove me wrong?

Um unfortunately I'm all the way in Toronto, but I'll tell you what, if you can hit a couple of open players in the endzone today against the Vikes, I'll consider myself proven wrong. ;)

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanted a test for our defense, but I'm not sure this is it. If AD runs all over our *****, it's possible he's just superhuman. What does that prove, exactly?

I say he runs for 104 and we're happy with how we did against him.

Favre's going to destroy the Vikings' defense and then dig 6 foot holes for their bodies by throwing footballs into the ground. Not on hallowed ground though. Maybe at the Green Bay city dump.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think this game will be close. Brett will expose a poor pass defence and light up the scoreboard plenty of times.

Would like to see the Packers defence keep Pederson in check and keep the breakaways to a minimum.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta say I'm a little on edge today. I'm confident in our team and our D, but all it takes is AP breaking a few tackles.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see Morency out there more today. He's gotta be close to full speed/strength now, doesn't he?

Members online

Latest posts