Official Vikings Thread

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
Skol used to express friendly feelings towards one’s companions before drinking: ‘Skol!’ And he raised his glass.
The origins is early 17th century (a Scots use): from Danish and Norwegian skaal, Swedish skål, from Old Norse skál.

If someone says "Skol FrankRizzo!" they are cheering you! =o)

Fill me in here, what does Skol mean? If it's naughty, can PM me the answer.

Humor is good.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Holy *****, the announcing crew seems to be really out-doing itself today. They're almost gleeful criticizing the Pack and will probably be giving out BJ's to the Vikies in the locker room after the game.

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy *****, the announcing crew seems to be really out-doing itself today. They're almost gleeful criticizing the Pack and will probably be giving out BJ's to the Vikies in the locker room after the game.

Nothing compared to the criticism on the Packer chat during the game. :( Hell people were saying 7-9 during the first half. WTF! :rolleyes:

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Fin caught balls, Crosby made a 40+, and the run clicked for a while. Had we actually stopped Peterson, and the injuries/penalties not happened we would have played just over sad. It's ugly, but I'll grudgingly take the W. Kuhn is NEVER to take a hand off again, especially if it's not 3 and inches.

PS when they figure out that you're running, and start stuffing the run, USE PLAY ACTION!.

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings Rube and Packers Roob live-blogged while the ugliness ensued. http://wp.me/p29VCs-dj

It was an ugly game. We just need to thank Ponder and the Vikings coaching staff for not leaning on AP even more. He was an absolute beast and the only reason the game was close. Rodgers willed the team to victory, converting numerous 3rd-and-longs on what ultimately ended up being the game-clinching, 11-minute drive. It was nice to see a running game emerge too.

We'll all be watching the injury report this week. Losing Lang is brutal, while Jordy's injury essentially puts us in the same position we were when Jennings was out. But, any time missed by Lang is critical.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many injuries can a team possibly suffer? This is getting ridiculous. I'm happy, though, any win over the Vikings is a good one. The running game was actually effective today. The Packers got a bit lucky that the Vikings didn't run it more, and instead allowed Ponder to throw those 2 interceptions. Hopefully in Week 17, the Packers find a way to shut down the run, or at least somewhat contain it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing compared to the criticism on the Packer chat during the game. :( Hell people were saying 7-9 during the first half. WTF! :rolleyes:

Thats how it is...Sometimes after 1st 2 mins, people say the while team sucks...There are times I can't understand how people get so angry right away..

Then they only come out when the team does bad..Never see them unless they lose...Almost like Lunchboxer..Only show up at a loss to say I told you so.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
why always stir things up??? of course people will be upset if we are behind,...its the nature of fans..

What's not nature, is nit picking fans because they are critical of plays!!!
I quit logging on in chat for this very reason....why can't we gripe when we do bad and cheer when we do good?!?!!

After all,...is this not the very essence of being a football fan???

Members online

Latest posts