Official Thread: Packers vs Raiders

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if Raider nation will be in full force @ Lambeau? I've only seen one post of a fan making the trip from LA-Green Bay.

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
So the Packers are basically facing another team who got embarrassed the week before? This is getting old.

Haha good point! I didn't think about it like that. I was just thinking that the Chiefs don't have a young bad defense, we'll be on the road, and Orton(I'm guessing he plays against us) has already seen our defense once this year. Odds are none of these things will matter but it's some food for thought regardless.

D

Dan115

Haha good point! I didn't think about it like that. I was just thinking that the Chiefs don't have a young bad defense, we'll be on the road, and Orton(I'm guessing he plays against us) has already seen our defense once this year. Odds are none of these things will matter but it's some food for thought regardless.

I thought Orton was injured.

DocSkittles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keeping my fingers crossed that the D will step-up. Hawk and Bishop did not practice on Wed. Woodson had a light practice. One article stated Hawk was running alongside at practice. Hopefully he's improving and good to go for Sunday.

wshaheen321

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raiders are going to be destroyed. They got screwed with scheduling, especially for how their division is playing out. They NEED this game and won't get it just cause the Pack is that damn good. 16-0 Baby!!

www.packershalloffame.com

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
I thought Orton was injured.
He dislocated his finger. He has been limited in practice this week but I figure he'll be ready for next Sunday. That's why I said I'm guessing he plays against us. We probably should focus on Palmer right now though haha.

D

Dan115

He dislocated his finger. He has been limited in practice this week but I figure he'll be ready for next Sunday. That's why I said I'm guessing he plays against us. We probably should focus on Palmer right now though haha.

YES, one at a time.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's not forget the 1997. The Packers were the returning Super Bowl champs. While they had already suffered two losses, they gained major momentum during Week 9 when they won at Foxboro in a SB rematch. The Pack was 8-2 heading into a yawner with the winless Indianapolis Colts. Result? A 38-41 shootout that the Packers lost. The Packers ended up 13-3 and the Colts 3-13. Hopefully the team doesn't look past the Raiders like some of us are!

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That'll be weird playing the same quarterback 2 different times on 2 different teams in one season.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DD gets another td
Jordy gets 2
Kuhn gets 1
Finley gets 1
Jennings gets 1

Packers 42
Raiders 27

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack is going to play raiders like the have played all teams,because these teams are playing like it's their super bowl,and the pack is playing to win it.I see us winning d-line line will get to Palmer and before sack we get an interception,45-20 pack wins.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Pack is going to play raiders like the have played all teams,because these teams are playing like it's their super bowl,and the pack is playing to win it.I see us winning d-line line will get to Palmer and before sack we get an interception,45-20 pack wins.
I can't wait for the Packers to play like it is their superbowl.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
No Ford, no Moore, and a gimpy McFadden. Consider the first round by a lock. This won't even be close, no matter how bad the D is playing.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this will be closer than people think, could be a trap game. Pack should still make out of it with their perfect season intact.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
weather today (Sunday) for Packer-Raider game at LF in Green Bay, Wi. at 10:00 am
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

30°F

Precip: 10%
Fair
29° | 41°

wind SSW at 8 mph
gust of winds up to 17 mph.

Temperature for the game this afternoon could be as high as 41 degrees F, in low 30's degrees F before the game ends

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I apologize. It is now 24-0 Packers.

It just keeps getting better and better. This team is the cats meow. Meow!!!!

edit: Another TD by the Pack. I can't keep up!!!!

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO mcarthy should bench rodgers. Forget about the TD record... healthy is more important for playoffs. get flynn in

bhuggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great move getting Rodgers out of there early. The records mean nothing if he gets hurt. He was getting hit alot and hard. We lost Jennings, no need to risk anything further in a blowout.

Members online

Latest posts