OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

PackerFever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

12 x 16 Green Toned Wood Frame with natural wood highlights and custom logo
graphics on 9 x 12 matt . Went for the classic look with throwback Titletown logo
to match throwback logos on certificate !! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !
Mission accomplished !!

OK I love it please expand on your method.

You say you bought the mat then what? printed the logos on it? I was thining of something similar and my friend in GB with The Framing Cottage has an array of prices but doing it myself may be the way to go.

Thanks, ~Fever

dahamsta7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha love seeing how everyone framed their stock. keep em coming!
mines pretty simple. just got a 12x16 at aaron brothers, and the matte with a black rim thingy...

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I should have went that route, I went to Michaels and paid far out the *** to have it framed. Thought the letter was neat so I had that done as well.

This is how I am going. This is classy. You get two thumbs up from my wife, an art teacher, and me.

Revbone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sure would love to get mine framed! But, alas I STILL have not received it, even tho I ordered it on Dec 9, and had it charged to my CC on Dec 12....

Worst is I have spent 3 hours this week on the phone with Green Bay, Morrow and Wells Fargo. Green Bay & Morow say everything went through and I should have received it before Xmas... Wells Fargo says they have no record of the order ever being placed...!!! They said they would do an investigation that would take 5 days and would provide an answer. today they called and said their investigation did not turn up any answer...now they are saying that in 2 weeks they hope to be able to give me an estimate as to when it might be expected! grrrrr

RB

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sure would love to get mine framed! But, alas I STILL have not received it, even tho I ordered it on Dec 9, and had it charged to my CC on Dec 12....

Worst is I have spent 3 hours this week on the phone with Green Bay, Morrow and Wells Fargo. Green Bay & Morow say everything went through and I should have received it before Xmas... Wells Fargo says they have no record of the order ever being placed...!!! They said they would do an investigation that would take 5 days and would provide an answer. today they called and said their investigation did not turn up any answer...now they are saying that in 2 weeks they hope to be able to give me an estimate as to when it might be expected! grrrrr

RB
I would think all it would take is your credit card receipt to show that one is due to you. Otherwise, I would open an investigation with the credit card company. I bet Wells Fargo will find your records quickly if that is done.

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Final custom matting is done and here is the final product with graphics !

Attachments

• IMAG0011.JPG
    IMAG0011.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 302
  • IMAG0013.JPG
    IMAG0013.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 293
  • IMAG0014.JPG
    IMAG0014.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 274
  • IMAG0015.JPG
    IMAG0015.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 270

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
This is the frame that was made for me before I decided to have the letter and stock put into one frame. This is hand made. The corners have biscuits in them and are glued not stapled together. The kicker is the inlaid brass G logo in the bottom of the frame. The stock in the photo is a copy cut to size. He is selling this for $75. and will make one custom for anyone, he also made all the cool stuff I posted in the Atrium. PM me if interested and I will give you his email or look at his business card in the atrium. I will post mine when he has made it.

Petesmedia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the frame that was made for me before I decided to have the letter and stock put into one frame. This is hand made. The corners have biscuits in them and are glued not stapled together. The kicker is the inlaid brass G logo in the bottom of the frame. The stock in the photo is a copy cut to size. He is selling this for $75. and will make one custom for anyone, he also made all the cool stuff I posted in the Atrium. PM me if interested and I will give you his email or look at his business card in the atrium. I will post mine when he has made it.

Just a FYI you may want to blur your name and address in your photos.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I collect patches of countries I've been to and I just found this and thought it looks great. It is even better that some of the stuff offered on the "special" section on packersproshop. I don't sell them and I don't know the seller, but I thought it would be nice to share the link.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/NFL-GREEN-BAY-PACKERS-SHAREHOLDER-EMBROIDERED-SEW-ON-PATCH-/200691198132?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo=LVI&itu=UCI&otn=5&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=5518631728933175395
Funny, I just saw this on ebay. I was going to get one an put it on my big green furry ***** hat for the game but it wouldn't get here in time. Cool though, display it proudly.

Peter

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny thing is I first heard about the Packer Stock Sale and I found this person on ebay that would do custom patches. I sent them the logo for the Shareholders and request a patch made. They made two for me, but must have made a ton more because they are still selling on ebay. Funny how my request turned into a bright idea and money maker for that seller.

Revbone

Cheesehead
Reaction score

RB
Talked with them on the phone again today, now they are saying again, in 5 days they will let me know when they will know if/when i will receive my order.... lovely.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Funny thing is I first heard about the Packer Stock Sale and I found this person on ebay that would do custom patches. I sent them the logo for the Shareholders and request a patch made. They made two for me, but must have made a ton more because they are still selling on ebay. Funny how my request turned into a bright idea and money maker for that seller.
the rich get richer.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Talked with them on the phone again today, now they are saying again, in 5 days they will let me know when they will know if/when i will receive my order.... lovely.
Wow, so you have a charge on your credit card but they can't find a record and are taking thier sweet *** time correcting the situation?
This is BS customer service. I can see issues when you are selling 250k shares, that's just inevitable but to just keep stringing you on when you have proof they have already cashed the check. IDK, everyone was caught off gaurd by just how fast this stock sold. maybe they don't have the resources to sort out all the problems they are encountering. I am with GBG. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Revbone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, so you have a charge on your credit card but they can't find a record and are taking thier sweet *** time correcting the situation?
This is BS customer service. I can see issues when you are selling 250k shares, that's just inevitable but to just keep stringing you on when you have proof they have already cashed the check. IDK, everyone was caught off gaurd by just how fast this stock sold. maybe they don't have the resources to sort out all the problems they are encountering. I am with GBG. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Yup just off the phone again.... They called to say they still have no idea where the order went, no estimate of when it will be found. They also said it is impossible to be refunded until it is located. And.....they conceded it is possible the order will not be found...

So I just proceeded to leave phone message with everyone's voicemail I could get at GB headquarters....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts