OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still no Packers stock as of 12/31 New Years Eve ! Wells Fargo is closed and changed their toll free number back to a generic shareowners service number with no Packers intro ! Hope they are enjoying my $525.00 this holiday season !
Anyone else not get their stock yet ? Any fellow P.O. Box recipients pissed off as much as I am ?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Call credit card company and tell them to stop payment..I would

Kinda of glad I couldnt afford it...My luck I would be one of the people they didnt get it by xmas

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Still no Packers stock as of 12/31 New Years Eve ! Wells Fargo is closed and changed their toll free number back to a generic shareowners service number with no Packers intro ! Hope they are enjoying my $525.00 this holiday season !
Anyone else not get their stock yet ? Any fellow P.O. Box recipients pissed off as much as I am ?
After the holidays you also need to take this complaint to the Packers too. This is BS and I am sure not what the Organization would condone. Or at least one would like to think they wouldn't.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't been back to this thread for a while and I am aghast. Wow, you seriously have been screwed!:(

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
After the holidays you also need to take this complaint to the Packers too. This is BS and I am sure not what the Organization would condone. Or at least one would like to think they wouldn't.
Prior to my post-Christmas delivery (grrrrrrrrr), I had planned to write a letter addressed individually to each one of the board members, including Mr Murphy. Guess I forgot about doing that but I bet you would get someone's attention if you did it. http://www.packers.com/team/executive-committee.html

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally received Packers stock certificates today one week late in today's mail. No postmark with 1st Class Permit paid postage so Wells Fargo lied about the mailing to stall customers. Item was not mailed till 12/29 based upon imprint from postal sorting machines. The serial number of the stock was over 230K, which indicates how late they processed it for P.O. Box recipients ! But nonetheless we are satisfied with the 2 shares ! At least it's a Happy New Year if not a Merry XMAS one week late.
We can now proudly state that we are NFL owners ! Time to PACK up the truck and move to Beverly..... Hills, that is...... swimming pools and movie stars !!

ClayJar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Merry 7th day of Christmas, Greg. Glad yours *finally* arrived.

Almost time for me to strap my cheesehead back onto my bike helmet for another playoff run. Best thing about being a bike commuter is that you're *VERY* visible when you've got a cheesehead on your helmet. Worst thing would be having very little protection when we beat the Saints. ;)

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Finally received Packers stock certificates today one week late in today's mail. No postmark with 1st Class Permit paid postage so Wells Fargo lied about the mailing to stall customers. Item was not mailed till 12/29 based upon imprint from postal sorting machines. The serial number of the stock was over 230K, which indicates how late they processed it for P.O. Box recipients ! But nonetheless we are satisfied with the 2 shares ! At least it's a Happy New Year if not a Merry XMAS one week late.
We can now proudly state that we are NFL owners ! Time to PACK up the truck and move to Beverly..... Hills, that is...... swimming pools and movie stars !!
Y'all come back now, ya hear? I'm so happy that you finally got your stock.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Happy New Year

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

12 x 16 Green Toned Wood Frame with natural wood highlights and custom logo
graphics on 9 x 12 matt . Went for the classic look with throwback Titletown logo
to match throwback logos on certificate !! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !
Mission accomplished !!

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score

graphics on 9 x 12 matt . Went for the classic look with throwback Titletown logo
Mission accomplished !!

Worth the wait!

jcavhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The framing is amazing. I'm hoping to take my certificate to get framed tomorrow.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mine came ups next day air on Christmas eve.(SATURDAY! I estimated 90$+ for this shipping method) And I didn't even need it for Christmas lol

Petesmedia

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Mission accomplished !!

Where did you get the framing done? sorry if it was stated in another post.

ClayJar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. I already had a frame waiting for it and is now proudly hanging on my wall.
Nice. Looks much like mine, but my green mat is a 2" border (less the frame lip) with only a 1/4" yellow border inside it. (Narrow second mat probably comes from my photography background.) I went with a similar unadorned black frame, although the wood on mine makes a slightly wider border.

I have mine hung on the wall above and behind my TV. My parents hung theirs on their TV room wall near the kitchen (to make it easier to show off to their visitors, I suppose).

daXXon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ordered frame on Ebay , purchased mat in a local craft store, and printed up graphics off the internet ! Cost less than $30.00.

I should have went that route, I went to Michaels and paid far out the *** to have it framed. Thought the letter was neat so I had that done as well.

jcavhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I should have went that route, I went to Michaels and paid far out the *** to have it framed. Thought the letter was neat so I had that done as well.
I just dropped mine off at a local framing company last night. Pre-tax will be around $90. But it is getting double matted, UV-blocking no glare glass, nice cherry frame and I don't have to worry about getting everything centered or avoiding fingerprints on the inside of the glass. I want this to last and to look nice enough to display anywhere so I'd rather spend the extra money and get it professionally done.

daXXon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just dropped mine off at a local framing company last night. Pre-tax will be around $90. But it is getting double matted, UV-blocking no glare glass, nice cherry frame and I don't have to worry about getting everything centered or avoiding fingerprints on the inside of the glass. I want this to last and to look nice enough to display anywhere so I'd rather spend the extra money and get it professionally done.

cool. the non-glare glass is worth the extra few bucks. you can barely see the flash in my pic above.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really liked your idea and I had to do mine the same way. Except I used a dark wood color for the frame. Now I wish I would have gone with the non glare glass. But I can switch it out later. All together I paid $57

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm trying to use the little shareholder book that was included as well as the letter. If I could stop working for any amount of time and go to the store I would be done. People keep asking and I keep taking it out of the ups envelope lol

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm with you.... Mine framed would be about $90.00... If I include the museum glass, it will be $140.00... Bit I will get more estimates

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts