OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I called the guy said they were well aware of all the issues and they will credit you with the shipping you will pay when you send back your defective cert.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The control number is not on the stock certificate. (The item(s) mentioned come later -- the proxy card would be for voting, for example.)

If you want to order something now, there have been several reports of new shareholders being given a temporary login when they call the Packers Pro Shop, so just give them a call. If you just want to know, then yes, the control number is on something that will come later.

The gave me temp pass very quickly and did order shareholder stuff.......

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Mine came today, besides some faded digits on the upper left on the outside of the border it looks pretty decent. I'm not crazy that the perforation is there however.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally received a call from Wells Fargo tonight. They claim that all P.O. Box recipients were mailed overnight yesterday via U.S.P.S. Express Mail ! Nothing in P.O. Box today and last call is tomorrow. It's down to the wire........ Refund request is set for Monday if they don't deliver !!! GO BEARS !
I hope you don't deprive yourself of being a shareholder just because the certificate didn't arrive on time. I think you would regret it later on. Go, Pack, Go!

jcavhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't it make more sense to send the proxy card with the certificate instead of making the shareholder wait months?
Well the proxy card is for people who can't come to the share holder meeting in July. I'd assume they send all those out at once rather than ones now for the new shareholders and again in the summer for current shareholders.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mine arrived an hour ago.... somewhat surprised since I did not order it till Dec 17th...... quality on mine is fine

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the proxy card is for people who can't come to the share holder meeting in July. I'd assume they send all those out at once rather than ones now for the new shareholders and again in the summer for current shareholders.

Then they should include the control number in some way, shape, or form with the stock certificate.

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No overnight mail from U.S. Postal Service on XMAS Eve ! Thanks Moron & Co. and Wells "Where's my Cargo" ! U wasted Express Mail expense for nothing ! Talk to you idiots on Monday ! Merry #)$&)#(&)# Christmas !!

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The gave me temp pass very quickly and did order shareholder stuff.......
I know of a few people already who are non-shareholders who called the Pro Shop and were given temporary ID's to shop for shareholder merchandise claiming to be shareholders ! Doesn't sound like too exclusive merchandise to me ?

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to the USPS web site there is holiday delivery of Express mail to some zip codes whatever that means.
Doesn't matter ! If the item is too big to fit into P.O. Box, you will receive a notice to pick up at the retail window during normal business hours !

joshuasmom07

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good ! So they paid for Express Mail on Thursday to be received the following Tuesday ! (If it was sent out at all !) At this point, damage is done !
I know how you feel. I was furious! I had to eventually flip out on UPS for not giving me my package. Eventually the manager said on his way home, he would drive it to my house. And he did! I was super excited and grateful. I think packers (or their people) dropped the ball on this. They should have shipped orders as they came in...not gather and build them till the 16th and then deal with not living up to their delivery promise.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't matter ! If the item is too big to fit into P.O. Box, you will receive a notice to pick up at the retail window during normal business hours !
I think you are underestimating the ability of the USPS to jam a square peg in a round hole. They could screw up a one car funeral. I sell on ebay and I know. No wonder they are in trouble. :mad:

Members online

Latest posts