Official Thread And Predictions: Broncos @ Packers

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Lets go Packers, beat them Donkeys like you always do. Packers have a perfect record versus the Donkeys at home and lets keep it that way.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Okay already! We are going to win this game, of that we cannot doubt but I just wanted to be humble and take a moment to spare the feelings of the poor Broncos. I kind of feel badly for them.

The only question is, how big of a point margin are we going to win by.
I appreciate your humility. I on the other hand am not going to waste perfectly good bravado when I've got bucket loads of it. I get that you wanna be kind to Donkey fans, but truth be told, I feel no pity, they took our 4th Lombardi from us so I say let's pile it on them, drive the nails as deep as they can go.
And after.......
I'll feel sorry for them.

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe if they start Tebow they will have a chance.

Actually, never mind. They have no chance. Nada.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I knew I should of predicted Flynn throwing an interception, darn. Packers sure rocked some socks there

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
So there is the blowout we've been asking for! MM hears us! :) I'm happy with this game, there were some shaky parts but right now I'm all purrs. The offense was just spectacular. There was one play where Aaron literally had a wall of protection that seemed to be made of titanium. It was awesome to watch them run it up and not give the Broncos the chance to hang around. It was pretty much over in the 4th. Great game, Pack! 4-0!