OFFICIAL THANKSGIVING DAY GAME THREAD : Packers @ Lions!

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's up fans. Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends. It's great to be selfemployed as I've declared this my sit on the coach holiday. I think we're gonna tear up this secondary as long as Rodgers can be contained. 5 wide sets might be tough today

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's time to be going for Thanksgiving...

I shall cheer for the Packers today.

The one time I did that was the Packers/Bears game earlier this year.... and that turned out well! :D

Go Pack :p

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was sorta thinking about doing a thread like this... hehe

Have a nice thanksgiving to you from the states... Think I'll just settle for some chicken.

Man, I miss that banner that used to be on Packers.com on gameday. I think it said something like this:

"Huddle up! It's Gameday"

Go Pack!!!

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
be in and out but I wouldn't miss it. HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL. and here's too a good game.

Coltsgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. I'm sitting here in Denmark, watching the early game dressed in my #4 jersey. Have a great and injury free game... hope you win :D :pop:

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy thanksgiving everybody, I'm sitting here watching the game waiting for tonight when I have some turkey :)

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FORD FIELD IS ROCKING BABY!!!!Listen to that crowd. We finally have something to cheer about. looking good so far. 6 - 0

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I LOVE KEVIN JONES WOOOO HOOOOO. bout time the lion's started to have a running game. You guys don't have to respond. I'll just sit here and cheer them on LOL

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YEAH. I can't believe we keep stopping the pack!!!!!! enjoy it while it lasts I guess. LOL

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no wonder they haven't played Calvin Johnson more. two screw ups by that kid. and it's only the 2nd quarter.

Members online

Latest posts