OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY GAME THREAD

c33j44y

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats what we thought 2 years ago when they were 0 - 6 and the Packers gave them their first win. So its why I am cautious about this game. Though they were also celebrating last time at Tampa, at least this time its at our home and we don't want to lose.
I agree no game should be overlooked, but I don't think the Pack are going to let this game get away from them like they did in say .. 2009. I think they have that killer instinct. It's gonna be fun to watch (a blowout).

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
To win this game Tampa Bay will would have to pull one out of thier A** and we would have to have our head up our A**. Not saying it couldn't happen but it would go down as the upset of the season.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to go digging to find the last time the Packers lost to the Buccaneers at home... as it happens, it was in 2005, a season I have tried to block out from my memory. That's it since 1989 for losing to the Bucs in Green Bay. Not sure what the record the Packers have in Tampa Bay, but I just remember it being utterly dreadful since 2000 (we got one win on a 99-yard drive in 2003, that's the only one I can remember).

Honestly, it should be an easy victory, but that's what I thought about the first game in Minnesota too. Josh Freeman was being touted in Sports Illustrated as the new top QB coming into the season, now he's looking more and more like a fluke. Hopefully the Packers don't look ahead to the Lions game and make sure they take care of business in this one.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always has been called that, even in the 80's

BTW.......................Look for me tomorrow...Section 112!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? That's news ta me.
Either I subconsciously picked up on it or it's coincidence.

Be sure to hold up a "Packerforum.com" sign so we can spot ya on TV. LOL

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Pack are starting to put this thing into gear and tightening up their play for the playoff run. Tampa Bay could be scary, but I liked what I saw last week and I am confident in a 10-0 record and ARod surpassing Peyton when this one's over. Anyone else see the "eye of the tiger" in Clay and the rookie Cobb (after his fumble)? I think the best is yet to come from these guys; gonna be a great ride!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Pack are starting to put this thing into gear and tightening up their play for the playoff run. Tampa Bay could be scary, but I liked what I saw last week and I am confident in a 10-0 record and ARod surpassing Peyton when this one's over. Anyone else see the "eye of the tiger" in Clay and the rookie Cobb (after his fumble)? I think the best is yet to come from these guys; gonna be a great ride!!
I agree.
It will be 10-0 on Sunday afternoon.
I also think that we will continue to see an improved D-Fence from Mon. night.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Oh yeah. That was a great shot of Cobb pacing back and forth waiting for that kickoff. You could see it in his face. He was pissed and he was going to rip someone a new a**hole. Then he went and did it. I really like Cobb, we are going to be talking about this kid for a long time. Just read this peice about Clay having his best year yet despite what his sack count is.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...-Matthews-sacks-in-decline-this-season-111911

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
going to the game tomorrow. Super excited. It'll be a tough game and close at times but the pack will improve to 10-0. I sure hope Neal plays that would be awesome. I think he'll be saved for detroit though.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Good morning Packer fans! Good luck this week!

Em
Holy Smokes 'Em, you picked the Saints, Falcons, Chargers and now Buccaneers over the Packers? You've gotta be tired of betting against the Champs. Just once I'd like your pick to be:
"Football Gameplan, where football makes sense just has to pick the Champs because that makes so much sense.
Oh and Em? Thanks for the luck, I'll use it driving in the rain, I don't need it as a Packer fan.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
going to the game tomorrow. Super excited. It'll be a tough game and close at times but the pack will improve to 10-0. I sure hope Neal plays that would be awesome. I think he'll be saved for detroit though.
Have one helluva time. Wish I was going to be there. When we retire in a couple of years I am going to spend one year following the Pack and going to every game.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a weird game all around. Still, a win is a win. You can say whatever you want about Rodgers today, but the truth is half the QBs in the league wish they could be half as good as Rodgers on one of his bad days. Congrats Pack! 10-0! Bring us the Lions!!!

Members online

Latest posts